13-06-2004, 10:29
|
#106
|
|
Guest
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by greencreeper
God no  Capt. Morgans with Coca-cola - none of that nasty Lambs stuff or supermarket own brand  I once had a vodka and lemonade at Yates in Bradford - never again. Like floor cleaner. Cheap vodka - must have put it in a Smirnoff bottle though. Tis an old trick. Me likes Smirnoff with 7UP though
Woke up about an hour ago and I'm currently slurping coke.
|
I have to say I wouldn't have mixers with any spirit - much prefer neat, although I tend to only have Tequila or Brandy. I don't like Rum or Gin & Whiskey doesn't like me  - each to their own, eh
- nice cup of tea atm
|
|
|
|
14-06-2004, 20:16
|
#107
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Wales
Age: 54
Posts: 213
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Nice ice-cold Becks
|
|
|
26-06-2004, 16:05
|
#108
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 6,064
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Tonight its a loverly bottle of Australian White Shiraz, by Banrock Station.
|
|
|
26-06-2004, 16:16
|
#109
|
|
Guest
Location: Belfast
Posts: n/a
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Tonight I'll be having a nice large Jonnie Walker Gold Lable Single Malt with a dash of water from the fridge.
|
|
|
|
26-06-2004, 16:31
|
#110
|
|
Guest
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by dellwear
Tonight its a loverly bottle of Australian White Shiraz, by Banrock Station.

|
I like the Banrock Station Red, but tonight it will be a Bulgarian Cabernet Sauvignon, by Stowells of Chelsea.
- we need a wine smiley, as well as the  one
|
|
|
|
26-06-2004, 16:47
|
#111
|
|
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: between Portsmouth and Southampton.
Age: 73
Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Posts: 40,377
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Well after last weekend's 48 hour migraine I'm having an alcohol free weekend.
Unless I crack while hubby is watching footy tonight.
Grumble,mumble..can't watch CSI...mutter...been watching footy all week...grrrr.
__________________
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Shakespeare..
|
|
|
26-06-2004, 17:14
|
#112
|
|
Guest
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by dellwear
Tonight its a loverly bottle of Australian White Shiraz, by Banrock Station.

|
I discovered that a few weeks back too. Very nice, love the hint of strawberries in it.
Red wine drinkers, try Georges Debouf. I'm not a big beaujolais fan and nor are some of my friends but his stuff is outstanding. If you want to try a selection Majestic do a taster box of his, a mix of 12 different Beaujolais and the Brouilly in the box is magnificant.
ohh what am i drinking now, Glenfarclas cask Strength
|
|
|
|
26-06-2004, 18:47
|
#113
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: surrey
Posts: 4,412
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Incognitas
Well after last weekend's 48 hour migraine I'm having an alcohol free weekend.
Unless I crack while hubby is watching footy tonight.
Grumble,mumble..can't watch CSI...mutter...been watching footy all week...grrrr.
|
maybe for your birthday/xmas (whichever comes sooner) you should ask for a tv for your room, so you don't have to put up with sports
as for the migraine, poor you...... i hate having migraines.... and i feel rotten for a week after, really drained and fatigued.
i haven't touched a drop of alcohol for about a month  very rare for me
atm drinking milk.
|
|
|
26-06-2004, 19:18
|
#114
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Services: Virgin Media
Posts: 9,163
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Carlsberg at the moment.
|
|
|
26-06-2004, 22:25
|
#115
|
|
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: between Portsmouth and Southampton.
Age: 73
Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Posts: 40,377
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Bex
maybe for your birthday/xmas (whichever comes sooner) you should ask for a tv for your room, so you don't have to put up with sports
as for the migraine, poor you...... i hate having migraines.... and i feel rotten for a week after, really drained and fatigued.
i haven't touched a drop of alcohol for about a month  very rare for me
atm drinking milk.
|
I stayed sober.The match was so awful he went to bed to read.Yay!So I watched CSI.It was as bizarre as ever.
__________________
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Shakespeare..
|
|
|
26-06-2004, 22:29
|
#116
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Services: Virgin Media
Posts: 9,163
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Vodka and Coke at the moment. Only thing in the house left to drink. I hate Vodka, evil stuff. I'll have a banging headache in the morning.
|
|
|
26-06-2004, 23:14
|
#117
|
|
Guest
Location: Belfast
Posts: n/a
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Well I've just cracked open a bottle of John Daniels. I think I;ll crawl into the bottle in a vain attempt to blot out the crap week I've had.
Cheers all.
|
|
|
|
27-06-2004, 17:54
|
#118
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Orbiting Venus
Services: Very High Monthly Bills!
Posts: 1,052
|
Re: What are you drinking?
just acquired a couple of cases of carlsberg ready for when the match starts so ive started on them
|
|
|
27-06-2004, 17:55
|
#119
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Teesside
Posts: 8,315
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Just cracking my third carling after a grueling week of work
OOps make that number 4 with a trip to the pub looming as well
|
|
|
28-06-2004, 01:00
|
#120
|
|
Guest
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Incognitas
Well after last weekend's 48 hour migraine I'm having an alcohol free weekend.
Unless I crack while hubby is watching footy tonight.
Grumble,mumble..can't watch CSI...mutter...been watching footy all week...grrrr.
|
CSI rules way over football!!!!
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:30.
|