10-06-2004, 20:29
|
#1
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 6,064
|
What are you drinking?
A bit of a spin off from the "What are you watching?", "What are you listening to?" threads.
I'll start us off, I'm drinking a nice pint of Spitfire (bitter)
|
|
|
10-06-2004, 20:30
|
#2
|
|
Guest
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Amber Nectar.
|
|
|
|
10-06-2004, 20:30
|
#3
|
|
R.I.P.
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Near Sandy Heath transmitter
Services: BT
Posts: 19,325
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Hobgoblin
|
|
|
10-06-2004, 20:30
|
#4
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Reading
Age: 42
Services: Virgin Media Broadband Size M
Posts: 6,546
|
Re: What are you drinking?
I hate this thread already
I am sat at work... nothing to drink... loads of calls... not even any cigarettes
I guess i will have to have extra Johnny Walker when i get home to make up for it
|
|
|
10-06-2004, 20:31
|
#5
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 2,232
|
Re: What are you drinking?
On drugs  so just fresh OJ and lemonade, the beer is tomorrow.
|
|
|
10-06-2004, 20:31
|
#6
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 4,223
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Mmmm - nice hot strong cup of tea after a day's sightseeing in London!
(Thanks Paul!!  )
|
|
|
10-06-2004, 20:32
|
#7
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Oxford
Posts: 445
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Just made a nice cup of
|
|
|
10-06-2004, 20:33
|
#8
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: heckmondwike
Age: 40
Posts: 10,767
|
Re: What are you drinking?
|
|
|
10-06-2004, 20:34
|
#9
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 6,064
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701
Hobgoblin
|
YUMMY
Why don't we have a lip lickin' smilie?
|
|
|
10-06-2004, 20:36
|
#10
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: cambridge
Age: 72
Services: ntl phone & tv
broadband
sky box
Posts: 502
|
Re: What are you drinking?
beer
|
|
|
10-06-2004, 20:37
|
#11
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: London
Posts: 2,974
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by dellwear
A bit of a spin off from the "What are you watching?", "What are you listening to?" threads.
I'll start us off, I'm drinking a nice pint of Spitfire (bitter) 
|
A glass of Chilean chardonnay. There ain't enough room next to the monitor to fit a pint glass.
|
|
|
10-06-2004, 20:40
|
#12
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Between Cambridge and Peterborough!
Age: 64
Posts: 406
|
Re: What are you drinking?
About to make either a hot cup of Yorkshire Tea or open a cold Cobra!
Decisions, decisions......
|
|
|
10-06-2004, 20:43
|
#13
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Tonbridge
Age: 58
Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Posts: 21,960
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Penfolds (organic) red wine
|
|
|
10-06-2004, 20:43
|
#14
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Leeds - the dog house
Age: 49
Services: Email me for a current price list
Posts: 8,270
|
Re: What are you drinking?
There's a bottle of red in the cellar that's calling me. Note the date - I'd have been born today if I hadn't used the cord like a bungee rope. My Dad's birthday today - I'd have made a great present if I'd got my act together
|
|
|
10-06-2004, 20:44
|
#15
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Baw deep in a munter
Age: 50
Services: Initiations, rep rigging and orgies!
Posts: 5,750
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Mineral water.... Very refreshing...
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 22:16.
|