18-04-2004, 10:38
|
#121
|
|
Guest
|
Re: the drunk thread
I am at work. I am still drunk, I may vomit. Thats it
|
|
|
|
18-04-2004, 10:44
|
#122
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: surrey
Posts: 4,412
|
Re: the drunk thread
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by col d
I am at work. I am still drunk, I may vomit. Thats it
|
you drunken old fart....it all makes sense now
|
|
|
18-04-2004, 13:33
|
#123
|
|
Guest
Location: Cambridge
Posts: n/a
|
Re: the drunk thread
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Debsy42
yep, this happened last time i was drunk, i thought something was wrong with my peepers and did some very stupid things which i still can't believe 
|
Care to elaborate Debs ?
|
|
|
|
18-04-2004, 15:09
|
#124
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Age: 58
Posts: 5,566
|
Re: the drunk thread
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by col d
I am at work. I am still drunk, I may vomit. Thats it
|
Glad you took my advice Col
and no thanks i don't want to remember my drunken antics
|
|
|
18-04-2004, 15:13
|
#125
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: mars
Services: WNYC
Posts: 4,106
|
Re: the drunk thread
i was more sober than a fish last night
|
|
|
18-04-2004, 16:04
|
#126
|
|
-
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Somewhere
Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Posts: 26,546
|
Re: the drunk thread
Well, I did drink a little bit last night.. My mate got married yesterday.. Interesting wedding, and and an interesting reception. Not entirely sure what I drunk, but I do know that I drunk a Nigerian Guiness (considerably stronger than the English stuff and basically like drinking syrup), several pints of Fosters, several glasses of white wine and at least two Vodkas and cokes. And a Smirnoff Ice..
Things got interesting on the coach on the way home..
|
|
|
18-04-2004, 16:39
|
#127
|
|
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: between Portsmouth and Southampton.
Age: 73
Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Posts: 40,377
|
Re: the drunk thread
I've rediscovered the pleasure of Campari and bitter lemon again.
Yep I fancy another one
Incog.
__________________
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Shakespeare..
|
|
|
01-05-2004, 13:11
|
#128
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: mars
Services: WNYC
Posts: 4,106
|
Re: the drunk thread
well am going to have a few just to stop the Nerves as i watch the Oxford's score flash upon the screen than i bit later some wine
|
|
|
03-07-2004, 16:40
|
#129
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: mars
Services: WNYC
Posts: 4,106
|
Re: the drunk thread
lol am more drunk than a donky on darby day  with a new sort of drink vodwine
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 15:10.
|