25-03-2004, 22:51
|
#76
|
|
-
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Somewhere
Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Posts: 26,546
|
Re: the drunk thread
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by bb31
some ones very very drunk and gonna have a cracking hangover in the morning!!!
arent u debs????
just spoke on the phone and she couldnt string a sentence together - oh dear o dear!!!
|
So you gonna go round with Chicken Kebabs then?
|
|
|
25-03-2004, 22:53
|
#77
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2023
Posts: 4,984
|
Re: the drunk thread
I'm going round to Debsy's in the morning....
Going to serve her a fried cheese sandwich served in a dirty ashtray for brekfast
|
|
|
26-03-2004, 18:12
|
#78
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Age: 58
Posts: 5,566
|
Re: the drunk thread
Never ever again am I going to drink, I feel like ****e and have the hangover from hell
Don't even want to think about what happened  Thanks for the offer Stu. off to be  a bit more
|
|
|
26-03-2004, 18:16
|
#79
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 127.0.0.1
Age: 62
Posts: 15,868
|
Re: the drunk thread
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Debsy42
Never ever again am I going to drink
|
Till the next time!
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Debsy42
I feel like ****e and have the hangover from hell
Don't even want to think about what happened  Thanks for the offer Stu. off to be  a bit more
|
Looks like you need hair of the dog
|
|
|
26-03-2004, 18:28
|
#80
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Age: 58
Posts: 5,566
|
Re: the drunk thread
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by MovedGoalPosts
Looks like you need hair of the dog 
|
No No No No No, had to cancel my plans for tonight which I'm upset about but couldn't go out feeling like this. Why does it always seem like a good idea at the time to drink lager and brandy together
|
|
|
26-03-2004, 18:38
|
#81
|
|
Guest
|
Re: the drunk thread
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Debsy42
No No No No No, had to cancel my plans for tonight which I'm upset about but couldn't go out feeling like this. Why does it always seem like a good idea at the time to drink lager and brandy together 
|
ah - mixing the 'grain' & the 'grape' - traditionally not a good idea
- sorry you are feeling so rough, Debsy, I'm reminded of the time I somehow managed to down 21 brandies in just 2 hours (was my 21st birthday  ) - I found out then that brandy is a nice drink, but not a good one to get drunk with
Anyway, hot chocolate & an early night for you, methinks - hope you feel better tomorrow
|
|
|
|
26-03-2004, 18:51
|
#82
|
|
Oh When The Saints!!
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Kernow
Posts: 3,950
|
Re: the drunk thread
What you need Debs is an -
__________________
Confusion Will Be My Epitaph.
|
|
|
27-03-2004, 15:21
|
#83
|
|
-
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Somewhere
Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Posts: 26,546
|
Re: the drunk thread
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Debsy42
Never ever again am I going to drink, I feel like ****e and have the hangover from hell
Don't even want to think about what happened  Thanks for the offer Stu. off to be  a bit more
|
I find I am only badly hungover if I drink Lager.. I am fine with Bitters, Guiness and spirits (admittedly, not all in one night though).
Anyway, hope you feel better soon.
|
|
|
27-03-2004, 20:24
|
#84
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: mars
Services: WNYC
Posts: 4,106
|
Re: the drunk thread
well right not am erying my new mix wine and vodka let the good times roll
your eyes will sing a song called deep hate
The places you play and where you stay
Looks like one great big alleyway
You'll admire all the number-book takers
Thugs, pimps and pushers and the big money-makers
Drivin' big cars, spendin' twenties and tens
And you'll wanna grow up to be just like them, huh
Smugglers, scramblers, burglars, gamblers
Pickpocket peddlers, even panhandlers
You say I'm cool, huh, I'm no fool
But then you wind up droppin' outta high school
Now you're unemployed, all non-void
Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd
Turned stick-up kid, but look what you done did
Got sent up for a eight-year bid
|
|
|
28-03-2004, 00:07
|
#85
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Cambridge
Posts: 16,760
|
Re: the drunk thread
Back from a good night out, & now I realise the clocks go forward so I lose an hour in bed
|
|
|
28-03-2004, 00:11
|
#86
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: mars
Services: WNYC
Posts: 4,106
|
Re: the drunk thread
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Tezcatlipoca
Back from a good night out, & now I realise the clocks go forward so I lose an hour in bed 
|
or did it the forum clock shows the time as 00:09 the night's still young
|
|
|
28-03-2004, 21:51
|
#87
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Age: 58
Posts: 5,566
|
Re: the drunk thread
Well, just to show I'm a reformed alkie I have just come back from a weekend in Wales and the strongest thing I drank was Coke, couldn't face any booze at all
|
|
|
28-03-2004, 21:59
|
#88
|
|
-
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Somewhere
Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Posts: 26,546
|
Re: the drunk thread
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Debsy42
Well, just to show I'm a reformed alkie I have just come back from a weekend in Wales and the strongest thing I drank was Coke, couldn't face any booze at all 
|
Well done.. I have also had a weekend without drinking. After Friday, I sort of had to. I drunk far too much on Friday....
|
|
|
31-03-2004, 07:03
|
#89
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: mars
Services: WNYC
Posts: 4,106
|
Re: the drunk thread
well last night the booze got to my mate's head
|
|
|
03-04-2004, 22:38
|
#90
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: mars
Services: WNYC
Posts: 4,106
|
Re: the drunk thread
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 15:09.
|