Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
05-02-2004, 18:05
|
#1
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2023
Posts: 4,984
|
Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
Further to my thread - http://forum.nthellworld.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7085
I thought I should post this for you all to see......Be warned - Its not nice !!
One night David Faulder, Michael Faulder and Joseph Dixon broke into the Halcyon Haven animal sanctuary.... They had purchased an air rifle earlier that day. They then spent 45 minutes killing any animal they could find.
They killed 8 cats - some of them were shot while others were covered in petrol and set alight. they also killed 11 rabits (some were only 1 month old) by shooting, the shots were not clean and many needed shooting twice. they then killed 2 guinea pigs. shooting a horse in the eye they then left.
During the court case they were led in with big smirks on there faces. The evidence was then disclosed and the jury heard that one of the rabits had had its skull crushed, one rabit had a fractured skull and jaw, one of the guinea pigs was killed by being slammed against a wall breaking its spine. When they returned home they bragged to all their mates about what they had done. They discribed splatering baby rabits by smashing them against the wall.
Juge Forrester then gave out sentences off 11 months to all three of them. It is estimated that they will do 4 months.
4 MONTHS !!!!
I realy realy realy hope that I never meet these **** bags - I know that I would do time if I did........... And we call ourselves the Human Race ??????
No words that I can type could describe my feelings towards these **!*$$$**
Full story here - http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...ia/3294955.stm
|
|
|
05-02-2004, 18:14
|
#2
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,545
|
Re: Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
That would carry a 10 year penalty in Canada. Sickos.
|
|
|
05-02-2004, 18:15
|
#3
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Services: The wonders of Sky TV BT line and Aquiss.net ADSL cable dies on 5th RIP VM.
Posts: 4,004
|
Re: Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
If they ever get out perhaps somone should castrate them make them feel less of a man. Also they should be bound not to go anywhere there are animals, failing this its back to prison.
|
|
|
05-02-2004, 18:18
|
#4
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: norton , teesside
Age: 58
Posts: 10,571
|
Re: Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
|
|
|
05-02-2004, 18:20
|
#5
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: norton , teesside
Age: 58
Posts: 10,571
|
Re: Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
|
|
|
05-02-2004, 18:20
|
#6
|
|
Guest
|
Re: Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Jerrek
That would carry a 10 year penalty in Canada. Sickos.
|
I agree, 10 years would be much more the punishment they should have got. What they did was bad enough, to brag about it & show no remorse, beggars belief.
|
|
|
|
05-02-2004, 18:23
|
#7
|
|
Guest
Location: Luton
Posts: n/a
|
Re: Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by homealone
I agree, 10 years would be much more the punishment they should have got. What they did was bad enough, to brag about it & show no remorse, beggars belief. 
|
they do it cause they know they are going to get off lightly, just give me a gun and i'll show them how i feel
|
|
|
|
05-02-2004, 18:40
|
#8
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2023
Posts: 4,984
|
Re: Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by paulyoung666
|
Sounds like a good idea m8 - I will bring the hot poker and you can bring the napalm !!!
|
|
|
05-02-2004, 18:41
|
#9
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Services: The wonders of Sky TV BT line and Aquiss.net ADSL cable dies on 5th RIP VM.
Posts: 4,004
|
Re: Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by paulyoung666
|
Didn't call them animals or men. I was saying they should be bound over so when (if ever) they did walk free they couldn't go anywhere near to any type of animal wild or pet. makes them a small world.
|
|
|
05-02-2004, 18:48
|
#10
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: norton , teesside
Age: 58
Posts: 10,571
|
Re: Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Kitty
Didn't call them animals or men. I was saying they should be bound over so when (if ever) they did walk free they couldn't go anywhere near to any type of animal wild or pet. makes them a small world.
|
sorry you said ' less of a man '
|
|
|
05-02-2004, 18:53
|
#11
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2023
Posts: 4,984
|
Re: Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Jerrek
That would carry a 10 year penalty in Canada. Sickos.
|
Lets ship them to Canada............ On second thoughts no country deserves these **** bags !!!
|
|
|
05-02-2004, 18:56
|
#12
|
|
Guest
Location: Luton
Posts: n/a
|
Re: Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Kitty
Didn't call them animals or men. I was saying they should be bound over so when (if ever) they did walk free they couldn't go anywhere near to any type of animal wild or pet. makes them a small world.
|
how long would it last?
|
|
|
|
05-02-2004, 18:58
|
#13
|
|
Guest
|
Re: Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by smegs
they do it cause they know they are going to get off lightly, just give me a gun and i'll show them how i feel 
|
I thought Kitty's idea about making them 'sing soprano' was good, shooting them seems too easy.
I couldn't do anything like that, even if I thought I would 'get off lightly' and I can't put myself inside the head of anyone who could. In fact I would much rather people just knew it was wrong, rather than be put off by the thought of an harsh punishment. These guys are bordering on being psychopaths and will, no doubt, come out of jail thinking they are some kind of 'celebrity'
|
|
|
|
05-02-2004, 19:02
|
#14
|
|
Guest
Location: Luton
Posts: n/a
|
Re: Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by homealone
I thought Kitty's idea about making them 'sing soprano' was good, shooting them seems too easy.
I couldn't do anything like that, even if I thought I would 'get off lightly' and I can't put myself inside the head of anyone who could. In fact I would much rather people just knew it was wrong, rather than be put off by the thought of an harsh punishment. These guys are bordering on being psychopaths and will, no doubt, come out of jail thinking they are some kind of 'celebrity' 
|
it is ovious they think what they did was cool, it sickens me to think someone could do something like this what did the animals do to them (nothing) then why did they feel they had to massacure them.
|
|
|
|
05-02-2004, 19:03
|
#15
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Services: The wonders of Sky TV BT line and Aquiss.net ADSL cable dies on 5th RIP VM.
Posts: 4,004
|
Re: Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by paulyoung666
sorry you said ' less of a man ' 
|
well I said castrated which when a horse is castrated they have the testicles removed. only do it without anesthetics...
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 22:54.
|