|
Re: Internet Tax To Fund The BBC!
Well there is the article I posted that says it is Fixed and the 5G thing I also said when i posted the link to the article that does say Fixed
Broadband is fitted into 2 categories I believe maybe 3 with Starlink Fixed in with a cable and Mobile is well mobile so Mobile broadband by its very definition is not classed as Fixed surely
---------- Post added at 08:52 ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 ----------
iplayer also needs a log in so the app just opening does not mean you are digesting content. If in the unlikely case TVL get a warrant and find the iplayer app on the TV does not prove anything as would removing any internet connection the TV . Just turn up to court and so not let them do it without you being there
__________________
Is your muffin buttered? Would you like me to assign someone to butter your muffin?
|