Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | So I 'phoned CS...

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.


Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

So I 'phoned CS...
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2010, 00:10   #1
Hurdy
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 48
Hurdy is an unknown quantity at this point
So I 'phoned CS...

..and chose the option for cancelling.

Young woman comes on the line and asks how she can help me.

I advise her that I'm a long-standing VIP customer and ask her what's to stop me from going to Sky, I don't want to leave VM but £7 for SSHD 1&2 is unreasonable.

"But Sky charge £10" was her retort.

"But that's for all 5 SSHD channels" was my reply.

"But you get all 5 SSHD channels for £7 with VM" she insisted.

"Erm, I don't think so." I informed her.

Line went quiet while she took advice...

Cut a long story short, she added all the Sky HD channels and reduced my subs to £81.99pm.

SSHD 1&2 activated within 5 minutes.
Hurdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 08-08-2010, 00:14   #2
Ben B
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,931
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Re: So I 'phoned CS...

Haha, good stuff, expect your 'Welcome (we've trapped you in another 12/18 month contract) Pack' in the post in the next few days. Good deal though
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 00:24   #3
zing_deleted
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: So I 'phoned CS...

thats ok if the decide they are going to charge you more thats enough of a change to existing contract to leave early anyway
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 07:37   #4
setch
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: harlow
Posts: 214
setch is on a distinguished roadsetch is on a distinguished road
Re: So I 'phoned CS...

Wait til you get the package in the post. I got mine and there was no discount of £7. CS advised me that there are no such deals. So had to cancel the HD as I will not pay 7 quid when you are missing a lot of the HD stuff that Sky only charge £10 for.
setch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 22:28   #5
Hurdy
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 48
Hurdy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: So I 'phoned CS...

My Bad.

New contract arrived today, it's £81.49 not £81.99.
Hurdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:56   #6
tvtimes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Services: Sky entertainment, kids and HD package, Sky Fibre Unlimited broadband, XBOX one, PS4 and Android box
Posts: 692
tvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant future
Re: So I 'phoned CS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurdy View Post
My Bad.

New contract arrived today, it's £81.49 not £81.99.
Even better then!
tvtimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 16:17.


Server: lithium.zmnt.uk
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
All Posts and Content are © Cable Forum