You are here: Home | Forum | Connecting a wireless bridge or repeater over 30m
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.
Title says it all, I am thinking of upgrading to the 30 mb deal, will I automatically get a super hub? Does it replace both devices? Or just the router?
hi vm will not allow your own modem, only a vm supplied modem
also you can use your own router. Modem mode in R29 works well enough (for me at least) that I doubt you'd need a stand-alone modem. Just buy a decent router.