View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 19:26   #1471
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
Remind me, wasn't that the same David Cameron who said he wouldn't resign even if he 'lost' the referendum?

Cheers

Dave
Doesn't matter. When he said that he wouldn't resign he was speaking for himself as a private individual. When he said (in that video) that a vote to leave would mean that we leave and that the referendum would be binding he was speaking for the government and the establishment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
So when he said something he meant it

Cheers

Dave
See the above.

You and I both know that he was saying all that about the referendum as a tactic to get us to vote remain and probably to also look sincere however the fact remains that we were told (in no uncertain terms/very clear language) what would happen if we voted leave.
We voted leave.......let's have what was promised.

Last edited by Ramrod; 01-01-2018 at 19:31.