View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 14:04   #10937
TimeLord2018
cf.geek

TimeLord2018 is just really niceTimeLord2018 is just really niceTimeLord2018 is just really niceTimeLord2018 is just really niceTimeLord2018 is just really niceTimeLord2018 is just really nice
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
By new streamer, do you mean Discovery+ ? Discovery are maintaining the linear Eurosport channels for the forseeable future so I'm sure they will do the same with the BT channels.

What I've not seen mentioned is what happens to AMC from BT. I suspect this may end.
Can't see AMC renewing that , BT deal with Disney for ESPN brand and content which i think is up this year, can't see Disney renewing that

this was revealed in February.
Quote:
Then, today, it was revealed by Helison Medeiros, who has previously revealed many hidden secrets found in the Disney+ code, that a new ESPN event link was added to the Disney+ sitemap. Currently, the link doesn’t work, but it’s a recent addition, showing that something is brewing over at Disney Streaming.

What’s interesting about this event link being added, is that it follows a similar system to how live events are handled on Star+ in Latin America. Star+ is a hybrid between ESPN+ and the Star brand on Disney+, which includes live sports along with general entertainment from Disney’s studios like FX, 20th Century Studios and ABC.
https://whatsondisneyplus.com/is-dis...e-live-sports/

Last edited by TimeLord2018; 12-05-2022 at 14:20.
TimeLord2018 is online now   Reply With Quote