View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 15:20   #634
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

May be account specific so woth checking if you have NOW, Sky sports offer £14.99p/m for 3 months nice price for over the festive season.

---------- Post added at 15:20 ---------- Previous post was at 15:18 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
Most use it for the sport and most IPTV services are blocked on match day so a vpn is needed to get round that anyway.

In the US a lot of the providers charge almost as much as Sky charges in the UK for the full package it is crazy
I have a friend on Comcast in USA (it's how i get my NBC Sports they let me use their Xfinity in exchange for my Nowtv) and she pays over $300 a month for her cable tv and broadband crazy prices and maybe a warning to SKY customers as Comcast own SKY now.