Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Menus

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Menus

Old 23-08-2006, 11:48   #1
ikthius
Inactive

Services: anything for a new job
ikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronze
ikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronze
Menus

I am looking for menus of restaurants in glasgow.

where can I find such things online?

I have only ever been to di magios in glasgow, so I don't know too many restaurants.

but I would love to find menus before I go.

can someone help?

ik
ikthius is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 23-08-2006, 11:53   #2
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
Re: Menus

I don't know about menus, but this site may be of help in finding a nice place to eat.
Old 23-08-2006, 11:53   #3
Chris W
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Broadband Size M
Chris W has a nice shiny star
Chris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to Chris W

any good?

http://www.ga-taxis.5pm.co.uk/restau...ge=restaurants
Chris W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2006, 11:58   #4
ikthius
Inactive

ikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronze
ikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronze

i mainly need menus, cause I am one fussy sod when it comes to food.

and I want to go somewhere that I know I can eat.

ik
Old 23-08-2006, 12:06   #5
Chris W
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Broadband Size M
Chris W has a nice shiny star
Chris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to Chris W

The link i provided has a "menu" button for most of the restaurants with sample menus....
Chris W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2006, 12:38   #6
ikthius
Inactive

cheers chris

ik
Old 23-08-2006, 12:51   #7
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars

McDonalds menus are pretty standard.... if you've been to one Maccy D's you've been to 'em all.
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2006, 18:25   #8
Theodoric
Inactive

Theodoric has reached the bronze age
Theodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze age

Googling on +menu +restaurant +glasgow gives a few possibilities if you skim through the list.
Theodoric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2006, 21:28   #9
Pia
Inactive

Services: XL Phone XL BB V+ XL TV
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Pia

Just phone the place you want to go, they will most likely do you whatever you want as long as they know beforehand. People do it to us all the time, giving silly excuses about allergies and suchlike
Pia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2006, 22:48   #10
ikthius
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pia
Just phone the place you want to go, they will most likely do you whatever you want as long as they know beforehand. People do it to us all the time, giving silly excuses about allergies and suchlike
i don't have alergies, i am just a fussy sod.

so you can phone ahead and ask for a certain meal?

ik
Old 23-08-2006, 22:51   #11
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

yummie
Old 23-08-2006, 23:11   #12
Pia
Inactive

Services: XL Phone XL BB V+ XL TV
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Pia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikthius
i don't have alergies, i am just a fussy sod.

so you can phone ahead and ask for a certain meal?

ik
Yeah you can only ask, any decent restaurant will do their best for you, within reason of course. They're not gonna want to go out and buy in special food for you just in case you don't turn up.
You could just lie and say you have certain dietary requirements and that you need a certain dish!
Pia is offline   Reply With Quote