Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Avengers: Endgame

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Film & Cinema

Avengers: Endgame

Old 16-03-2019, 20:06   #16
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Avengers: Endgame

What? He was at the beginning on the train. When Captain Marvel was walking down the train looking for the skrull Stan was holding a red magazine up in the air talking to himself. Captain Marvel stopped and Stan lowered the magazine and smiled and Captain Marvel gave a beautiful and endearing smile back.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 16-03-2019, 20:07   #17
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
What? He was at the beginning on the train. When Captain Marvel was walking down the train looking for the skrull Stan was holding a red magazine up in the air talking to himself. Captain Marvel stopped and Stan lowered the magazine and smiled and Captain Marvel gave a beautiful and endearing smile back.
Sorry, I thought you meant Sebastian Stan.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2019, 22:08   #18
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Just noticed (on my 5th rewatch), that it has Peggy Carter doing a voice-over in it (from around 29 seconds into it) - but she died in Captain America: Civil War, which was set in 2016.
Time travel Hugh, there is a picture on set of Ant Man with them at the battle of New York from Avengers Assemble. They use the quantum zone to go back in time.

---------- Post added at 21:08 ---------- Previous post was at 21:03 ----------

Also at the end they’re all wearing quantum zone suits
Old 18-03-2019, 22:18   #19
General Maximus
Ran Away

General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

Nice, i was hoping they were going to do something like that as soon as i saw ant-man get stuck in the quantum realm.
Old 27-03-2019, 11:54   #20
General Maximus
Ran Away

I am going to be very mardy if the tickets don't go up for sale on Friday because we are 4 weeks away
Old 27-03-2019, 13:49   #21
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

What if they just sit down with Thanos and come to a mature, cross-party, agreement? Is there really the need for all this violence? I am sure I am not the only one hoping for a film about diplomacy and tact rather than people punching it other.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2019, 14:50   #22
General Maximus
Ran Away

I don't think it will sound quite as good over people sitting around a table having tea and cucumber sandwiches.
Old 02-04-2019, 14:33   #23
General Maximus
Ran Away

And so the fun begins. The tickets for Endgame are up and there is a midnight premiere with a double bill. The Odeon website has been down for a while due to demand, it has just come back up but they have removed the sign in so you can't book tickets.
Old 02-04-2019, 20:43   #24
General Maximus
Ran Away

Well I am less than amused. I have literally been trying on the website and mobile app all afternoon to get tickets and have had nothing but 503s and page not founds. When I finally got on about an hour ago literally every single had gone for the double bill and all midnight screenings. I don't understand how people were able to do it if I couldn't. Anyways, I am going to ring them tomorrow and have a moan and I hope they release more seats because selling out on day 1 is good PR but there is clearly more money to be had.
Old 02-04-2019, 23:36   #25
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Well I'll go to see it, but Im not desperate to go on the first day.

Its a long film

Quote:
RUN TIME: 3 hours 1 minute

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 03:04   #26
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
Well I am less than amused. I have literally been trying on the website and mobile app all afternoon to get tickets and have had nothing but 503s and page not founds. When I finally got on about an hour ago literally every single had gone for the double bill and all midnight screenings. I don't understand how people were able to do it if I couldn't. Anyways, I am going to ring them tomorrow and have a moan and I hope they release more seats because selling out on day 1 is good PR but there is clearly more money to be had.
Not just in the UK either.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...for-new-record

Last edited by pip08456; 03-04-2019 at 03:27.
pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 11:47   #27
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

I will just book my ticket on the day I go see it. Likely to be the morning after it opens.
Old 03-04-2019, 11:53   #28
General Maximus
Ran Away

Keep an eye on the website closer to the time and make sure it isnt sold out; you dont want to be disappointed.
Old 07-04-2019, 10:17   #29
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 21:20   #30
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Too soon?

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 71C19060-FCF5-40D5-9471-ED5AAF84A130.jpeg (130.2 KB, 39 views)
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote