Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Darts 2012

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Darts 2012

Old 23-12-2011, 18:39   #16
Kingofthedead4
Inactive

Services: XXL customer with movies and sport +HD And now TiVo.
Kingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of society
re: Darts 2012

You too mate.
Kingofthedead4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 24-12-2011, 05:43   #17
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

http://www.skysports.com/darts/pdc/s...393912,00.html

Quote:
James Wade breezed into the third round of the PDC World Championship with a 4-0 rout of Dutchman Jelle Klaasen.
Quote:
Next up for Wade will be Steve Farmer, who saw off the challenge of Kevin Munch by a 4-2 scoreline in the final match on stage.
Quote:
Kevin Painter had begun the evening with a hard-fought 4-3 victory over Mark Walsh.
Friday December 23

Second Round
Kevin Painter 4-3 Mark Walsh
James Wade 4-0 Jelle Klaasen
Steve Farmer 4-2 Kevin Munch
Old 26-12-2011, 19:31   #18
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Heres the schedule for tomorrow as it starts to hot up.

Tuesday December 27

Second Round
1310: Terry Jenkins v Co Stompe (Game 39)
1430: Richie Burnett v John Part (Game 40)
1550: Vincent van der Voort v Andy Hamilton (Game 41)
1910: James Richardson v Kim Huybrechts (Game 42)
2030: Phil Taylor v Dave Chisnall (Game 43)
2150: Paul Nicholson v Alan Tabern (Game 44)
Old 27-12-2011, 07:15   #19
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

I will see today's games...but need to work wed-fri..so will miss the earlier games

I suppose as i didn't tell them I was working, I can't complain that they scheduled it then
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2011, 14:43   #20
denphone
Still alive and fighting

http://www.skysports.com/darts/pdc/s...397810,00.html

Quote:
Co Stompe has reportedly been bitten on his throwing hand by a dog.

According to reports in his homeland, the Dutchman was bitten during the Ladbrokes World Darts Championship's Christmas break.

The tournament resumes on Tuesday afternoon with Stompe due to face Terry Jenkins in a second-round match.

Stompe is quoted as saying: "(I) cannot change that. Perhaps the hand is less swollen and I can just throw it right."
Old 27-12-2011, 15:19   #21
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
He was beat, but not by being bitten by dog..Terry bullied him into submission with some great darts
Old 27-12-2011, 15:22   #22
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post
He was beat, but not by being bitten by dog..Terry bullied him into submission with some great darts
Yes Terry Jenkins did play well and fully deserved to go through and it looks like he will be followed through to the next round by Darth Maple (John Part)
Old 27-12-2011, 18:14   #23
denphone
Still alive and fighting

http://www.sportinglife.com/darts/pd...html&BID=23973

Quote:
John Part sent out a warning to his rivals with a ruthless 4-1 win over Richie Burnett in the second round of the World Darts Championship, as action resumed at Alexandra Palace after the Christmas break.
Quote:
In the opening match of the day, Terry Jenkins booked his place in the last 16 with a 4-1 victory over Co Stompe.
Quote:
In the last game of the afternoon session, Andy Hamilton fought back to claim a deciding-set victory over Vincent van der Voort.
Tuesday December 27

Second Round

Terry Jenkins 4-1 Co Stompe
John Part 4-1 Richie Burnett
Andy Hamilton 4-3 Vincent van der Voort
Old 27-12-2011, 22:34   #24
chris9991
Inactive

chris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant future

Oh my - Taylor out!

Good thing really - I had a lay bet on him
chris9991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2011, 04:58   #25
denphone
Still alive and fighting

http://www.skysports.com/darts/pdc/s...398569,00.html

http://www.sportinglife.com/darts/pd...html&BID=23973

Quote:
Phil Taylor has been sent crashing out of the PDC World Championship following a shock 4-1 defeat to Dave Chisnall at Alexandra Palace.
Quote:
Chisnall becomes only the seventh man to knock Taylor out of the World Championship and ensured the Power failed to reach the last 16 of the competition for the first time in his stellar career.
Quote:
Kim Huybrechts also caused something of a shock in the opening match of the evening, knocking out James Richardson, the conqueror of five-times winner Raymond van Barneveld in the first round.
Quote:
The final contest on Tuesday saw Nicholson cruise through to the last 16, dropping just three legs as he quickly whitewashed Alan Tabern 4-0.
Tuesday December 27

Second Round

Terry Jenkins 4-1 Co Stompe
John Part 4-1 Richie Burnett
Andy Hamilton 4-3 Vincent van der Voort
Kim Huybrechts 4-1 James Richardson
Dave Chisnall 4-1 Phil Taylor
Paul Nicholson 4-0 Alan Tabern
Old 28-12-2011, 06:12   #26
colin25
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris9991 View Post
Oh my - Taylor out!

Good thing really - I had a lay bet on him
I watched..but closed my eyes when Chisnall was throwing doubles...it worked..he hit them
Old 28-12-2011, 07:05   #27
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
I watched..but closed my eyes when Chisnall was throwing doubles...it worked..he hit them
Yes no excuses from Phil and well done to Chisnall for keeping his nerve.
Old 28-12-2011, 07:23   #28
richard1960

Services: vm broadband tvxl TiVo, v+ sky sports and phone.

Quote:
Love watching the darts...but keep falling asleep near the end...too late for my bedtime..so this thread is helpful
No stamina LOL

I am going to watch some of the darts tonight,and that leads nicely on to the Live Test match cricket coverage Australia v India at te MCG. Then i shall go to bed.
Old 28-12-2011, 07:30   #29
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard1960 View Post
No stamina LOL

I am going to watch some of the darts tonight,and that leads nicely on to the Live Test match cricket coverage Australia v India at te MCG. Then i shall go to bed.
l shall watch the darts but then its beddy bye for me after that Richard.
Old 28-12-2011, 07:42   #30
richard1960

Services: vm broadband tvxl TiVo, v+ sky sports and phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l shall watch the darts but then its beddy bye for me after that Richard.
Do not blame you denphone however i am off for two days and am going to make the most of my sky sports sub so staying up all night and catching up on sleep in the morning.! Before going back to work on nights in time for the new year.!!!

Am giving darts a try as i have not really got into it before.