Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | FIFA World Cup 2010 South Africa

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

FIFA World Cup 2010 South Africa

Old 11-06-2010, 19:46   #16
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Re: FIFA World Cup 2010 South Africa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
France get the first card of the tournament (I think)
The RSA v Mex game had 4 yellows
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-06-2010, 19:48   #17
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Come on Uruguay, beat the frogs, as it should be Ireland there
Need to put this to rest. Ireland were not winning when France scored. In fact, France had got back into the game. There is nothing to say Ireland would have gone though had France not scored that goal.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 19:56   #18
v0id
[CENSORED]

Services: Virginmedia - BB:250 TV:Mix TiVo v6 Phone:Talk Weekends w/anon reject
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal

This 'humming' on the world cup games is totally ruining the games for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Need to put this to rest. Ireland were not winning when France scored. In fact, France had got back into the game. There is nothing to say Ireland would have gone though had France not scored that goal.
As long as Henry doesn't win the fair play away this tournament, I don't think anyone will care that much. Maybe why he's starting on the bench

v0id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 19:59   #19
benboy
Inactive

benboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by v0id View Post
This 'humming' on the world cup games is totally ruining the games for me
Yeah I totally agree, having spent a bit of dosh on a nice surround setup.

I could of just found a local wasp nest and sat it in the chair beside me.
benboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 20:49   #20
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielf View Post
I agree. They just create a constant buzz and drown out the audience noises. It makes the spectacle quite boring...
Yeah they are giving me a headache. They are ruining the World Cup at the moment. I'm seriously considering muting the TV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Allez les Blues!!!
Les blancs pour le moment

Unless your family are Uraguayian
punky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 20:58   #21
budwieser
cf.mega poster

budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star
budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star

What time and channel is the England game on tomorrow? (Being lazy now)
budwieser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 21:09   #22
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhSZFrII40Y - I'll drink to this. : drunk:
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 21:13   #23
Charlie_Bubble
Inactive

Charlie_Bubble has reached the bronze age
Charlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze age

ITV 7:30pm (That's kick off time. I think the show starts about 6:30pm)

---------- Post added at 21:13 ---------- Previous post was at 21:10 ----------

My observations so far. Like the enthusiasm of the South Africans towards everything, but hate those sodding horns.

Adrian Chiles... awful, dull, boring, ugly nobody, what is he doing leading the ITV coverage.
Charlie_Bubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 21:17   #24
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura

I didn't just see Thierry Henry claim hand ball did I? Surely not?
punky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 21:25   #25
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by punky View Post
Mind you he knows what a handball looks like

That was a zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz game
Old 11-06-2010, 21:33   #26
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by punky View Post
You some, you lose some
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 21:40   #27
LondonRoad
Inactive

Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star

I was enjoying watching the RSA V Mexico game in this afternoon in the office but had to phone pest control because I had detected the unmistakable noise of an angry wasps hive somewhere behind the speakers. The pest contol experts didn't find anything.

I then come home to find the same hive has moved to my own lounge but the clever little brtrds only make the angry buzzing noise when I'm watching the fitba.

Is this a conspiracy? Has my wife employed a wasp trainer?
LondonRoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 21:58   #28
DocDutch
argh

Services: full house package
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze

yeah I've noticed that hive as well LR.... bloody annoying.

---------- Post added at 21:58 ---------- Previous post was at 21:56 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_Bubble View Post
ITV 7:30pm (That's kick off time. I think the show starts about 6:30pm)

---------- Post added at 21:13 ---------- Previous post was at 21:10 ----------

My observations so far. Like the enthusiasm of the South Africans towards everything, but hate those sodding horns.

Adrian Chiles... awful, dull, boring, ugly nobody, what is he doing leading the ITV coverage.
I find Chiles less boring and annoying then Gary..... but thats just me.

abd tes those bloody horns are really annoying near to the point that I want to mute the tv...problem with that you wont hear the commentators.
DocDutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 22:05   #29
budwieser
cf.mega poster

budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star
budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star

The Best Ever English Football Song.!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZWxS...eature=related
budwieser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 22:50   #30
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by budwieser View Post
The Best Ever English Football Song.!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZWxS...eature=related

Or this version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fgzI...eature=channel