Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Still not connected to VM broadband 4 months on

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

Still not connected to VM broadband 4 months on

Old 02-04-2021, 12:55   #1
Beez2honey
cf.member

Beez2honey is an unknown quantity at this point
Still not connected to VM broadband 4 months on

I've been waiting since 7th January for VM broadband to install my internet, they are constantly changing construction dates and installation dates, thought I was finally getting somewhere and upon supposedly doing a 1 meter dig and install t junction, came to do wire from home to cabinet, hadn't done the sweep to the pipe just thought they would do half a job that day with the permit they took 8 weeks to get ,so got a date for 2nd April 2021 to rectify bad job, as my install date was set for the 6th April and I was promised I wouldn't be messed about anymore and I'd definitely have install on the 6th , they cancelled and now my install is now saying 16th April, obviously rang customer services quite alot in this time period, never get anywhere nobody has a clue and you just get fobbed off with the usual scripted jargon, I've put 2 complaints in to which in over 8 weeks neithe been addressed, I have now taken it too cisas and am waiting to see in the next 15 days if they can help.
Beez2honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 02-04-2021, 13:39   #2
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Still not connected to VM broadband 4 months on

I believe someone can furnish you with someone in controls contact details might be time to contact the organ grinder
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 13:57   #3
Beez2honey
cf.member

Beez2honey is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes , I've been on to everyone else
Beez2honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 14:26   #4
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

I would suggest that when you engage in official correspondence with VM, CISAS or anyone else in the future, you learn to punctuate, use full stops and not have a entire paragraph as one sentence.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 15:34   #5
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I would suggest that when you engage in official correspondence with VM, CISAS or anyone else in the future, you learn to punctuate, use full stops and not have a entire paragraph as one sentence.
Let me see your ID

Need to check you are really the Grammar Police
Old 03-04-2021, 21:39   #6
General Maximus
Ran Away

General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
Let me see your ID

sure, I have nothing to hide

Old 03-04-2021, 21:43   #7
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

missed a trick there, you could have been Nerdius
Old 03-04-2021, 23:25   #8
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars

"Recognized offenses" ???
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 23:32   #9
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
sure, I have nothing to hide

Like it GM

however..

Quote:
It's "an". You learn that in week one of basic training in between the "when you can split infinitives" module and "question mark etiquette"..
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 00:13   #10
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveeb View Post
Like it GM

however..

It's "an". You learn that in week one of basic training in between the "when you can split infinitives" module and "question mark etiquette"..
Always the risk when you pull someone up on grammar. Eyes are then on you and it is inevitable mistakes will happen.

Maybe a comma after basic training would not have gone amiss hehehehe

" You learn that in week one of basic training, in between the "when you can split infinitives" module and "question mark etiquette"
Old 04-04-2021, 01:50   #11
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Always the risk when you pull someone up on grammar. Eyes are then on you and it is inevitable mistakes will happen.

Maybe a comma after basic training would not have gone amiss hehehehe

" You learn that in week one of basic training, in between the "when you can split infinitives" module and "question mark etiquette"
It's difficult to resist, so here goes. Are you missing something at the end of paragraph 2?
GrimUpNorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 01:54   #12
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
It's difficult to resist, so here goes. Are you missing something at the end of paragraph 2?

@jaymoss Also, inevitable that mistakes will happen.

Last edited by daveeb; 04-04-2021 at 02:00.
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 02:09   #13
General Maximus
Ran Away

Quote:
It's "an"
I know, it really bugged me. I did notice it afterwards when I re-read it but I couldn't edit the post
Old 04-04-2021, 04:43   #14
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Let me see your ID

Not really relevant.

A "wall of text" is just really hard to read, so they probably wont bother.

I just tried to read it, but gave up.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 12:11   #15
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Quote:

@jaymoss Also, inevitable that mistakes will happen.
Yeah but was I simply just proving my point. You will never know hehehe.

---------- Post added at 11:11 ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Not really relevant.

A "wall of text" is just really hard to read, so they probably wont bother.

I just tried to read it, but gave up.

Yes but pointing out such things could be seen as belittling. As you say you can simply ignore it.

My old gran used to say "if you do not have something positive to say say nothing"