Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Jokes Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Jokes Thread

Old 28-08-2012, 16:34   #1681
willie
cf.geek

Services: VM 200mb VM Phone M
willie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to willie
Re: [Merged] Jokes Thread

A man walks out to the street and catches a taxi just as it was going by. He gets into the taxi, and the cabbie says, "Perfect timing. You're just like Frank."
Passenger: Who?"
Cabbie: "Frank Feldman. He's a guy who did everything right all the time. Like my coming along when you needed a cab, things happened like that to Frank Feldman every single time."
Passenger: "There are always a few clouds over everybody."
Cabbie: "Not Frank Feldman. He was a terrific athlete. He could have won the Grand-Slam at tennis. He could golf with the pros. He sang like an opera baritone and danced like a Broadway star and you should have heard him play the piano. He was an amazing guy."
Passenger: "Sounds like he was something really special."
Cabbie: "There's more. He had a memory like a computer. He remembered everybody's birthday. He knew all about wine, which foods to order and which fork to eat them with. He could fix anything. Not like me. I change a fuse, and the whole street blacks out. But Frank Feldman, he could do everything right."
Passenger: "Wow, some guy then!"
Cabbie: "He always knew the quickest way to go in traffic and avoid traffic jams. Not like me, I always seem to get stuck in them. But Frank, he never made a mistake. And he really knew how to treat a woman and make her feel good. He would never answer her back, even if she was in the wrong. And his clothing was always immaculate, shoes highly polished too. He was the perfect man ! He never made a mistake. No one could ever measure up to Frank Feldman."
Passenger: "An amazing fellow. How did you meet him?"
Cabbie: "Well, I never actually met Frank before he died. I married his [mod edit] widow."
willie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-08-2012, 17:03   #1682
Vieil Homme
Inactive

Vieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud of

I didn't know where else to post but allegidly this is true....

From a Teacher -- short and to the point.

In the world of hi-tech gadgetry, I've noticed that more and more people who send text messages and emails have long forgotten the art of capital letters.

For those of you who fall into this category, please take note of the following statement:

"Capitalisation is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Is everybody clear on that?
Vieil Homme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 17:07   #1683
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Can I remind members that this is a family friendly forum so all jokes should abide by language and content restrictions as set out in the sites terms and conditions
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:24   #1684
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

I was getting chatted up by a bird last night.

She said, "Have you got a nickname?"

"Yes" I said, "They call me Sledge"

"OH... Is that because you a sleek and fast?" she giggled

"No...... It's because I get pulled by dogs!"

Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 21:33   #1685
Vieil Homme
Inactive

Vieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud of

Did you hear about the Buddhist monk who refused Novocain? He wanted to transcend dental medication.
Old 05-09-2012, 21:57   #1686
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

Services: XL TV, XL Phone, 30mb BB, 1TB Tivo
carlwaring has reached the bronze age
carlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze age

Very good, but probably even older than me
carlwaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:49   #1687
willie
cf.geek

Services: VM 200mb VM Phone M
willie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to willie

Paraprosdokians

PARAPROSDOKIANS (Winston Churchill loved them) are figures of speech in which the latter part of a sentence or phrase is surprising or unexpected and frequently humorous:

1. Where there's a will, I want to be in it.

2. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on my list.

3. Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

4. If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

5. We never really grow up; we only learn how to act in public.

6. War does not determine who is right - only who is left..

7. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

8. They begin the evening news with 'Good Evening,' then proceed to tell you why it isn't.

9. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

10. Buses stop in bus stations. Trains stop in train stations. On my desk is a work station.

11. I thought I wanted a career. Turns out I just wanted paychecks.

12. I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

13. I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

14. Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

15. Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.

16. A clear conscience is the sign of a fuzzy memory.

17. You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

18. Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.

19. I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.

20. To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

21. Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

22. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

23. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

24. I am neither for nor against apathy.

25. Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

26. I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather, not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

27. How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?

28. Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

29. The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

30. Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won't expect it back.

31. Hospitality: making your guests feel like they're at home, even if you wish they were.

32. A bus is a vehicle that runs twice as fast when you are after it as when you are in it.

33. When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.

34. Some cause happiness wherever they go. Others whenever they go
willie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 19:12   #1688
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Lady on the phone to her Doctor:

"Everywhere I poke my finger it hurts, what's wrong with me?"

"Are you blond?"

"Yes"

"You've broken your finger"

I'll see myself out.
And if you look eight posts above yours.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
A gorgeous redhead goes into the doctor's office and said that her body hurt wherever she touched it.

“Impossible!” says the doctor. “Show me.”

The redhead took her finger, pushed on her left shoulder and screamed, then she pushed her elbow and screamed even more. She pushed her knee and screamed; likewise she pushed her ankle and screamed. Everywhere she touched made her scream.

The doctor said, “You're not really a redhead, are you?”

“Well, no,” she said, “I'm actually a blonde.”

“I thought so,” the doctor said. “Your finger is broken.”
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 22:19   #1689
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

carlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze age

So... heero_yuy, are you blonde?
Old 10-09-2012, 22:39   #1690
Vieil Homme
Inactive

A gorilla walked into a quiet country pub and putting down a five pound note asked the barman for a pint of best bitter. The barman served him thinking "I bet he's a bit dim" then gave him back .50p in change, then wishing to be friendly said "We don't get many gorillas in here" "I bet you don't" replied the gorilla "If you charge them four pound fifty a pint"

(This jokes so old I will have to put the price up to a tenner).....
Old 10-09-2012, 22:52   #1691
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

This thread is for jokes only - if anybody objects to the content of a post they may report it.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 23:02   #1692
Vieil Homme
Inactive

Sixth Form science teacher Mr. Sampson asks his class;" Who can tell me which organ of the human body expands to 10 times its usual size when stimulated?"

Nobody raises a hand, so he calls on the first student to look his way. "Mary, can you tell me?" Mary stands up, blushing furiously. "Sir, how dare you ask me such a question?" she says. "I'm going to complain to my parents, who will complain to the School Governors, who will have you fired!"

Mr. Sampson is shocked by Mary's reaction, but undaunted, he asks the class the question again. This time Sam raises his hand. "Yes, Sam," says Mr. Sampson.

"Sir, the correct answer is the iris of the human eye."

"Very good, Sam. Thank you." Mr. Sampson then turns to Mary and says, "Mary, I have 3 things to say to you.

First, it's very clear that you have not done your homework.

Second, you have a dirty mind.

And third, one day you are going to be very sadly disappointed."
Old 15-09-2012, 13:18   #1693
Vieil Homme
Inactive

Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me. With the exception of Mohammed
Old 25-09-2012, 21:56   #1694
Vieil Homme
Inactive

The waiter said "For starters there's badger soup, followed by roast badger and finishing with badger mousse."
"Is there anything else apart from badger?" I asked.
"No", he replied. "It's a sett menu."
Old 25-09-2012, 22:26   #1695
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

That was terrible