Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Jokes Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment

Jokes Thread

Old 26-05-2011, 21:21   #1561
Sox
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media Telephone- T.V X.L Broadband .L. Sky Sports
Sox has reached the bronze age
Sox has reached the bronze ageSox has reached the bronze ageSox has reached the bronze age
Re: [Merged] Jokes Thread

A doctor examines a woman and takes her husband aside.
'I don't want to alarm you,' he says, 'but I don't like the way your wife looks,'
'Me neither,doctor,' says her husband.'But she's a great cook and real good with the kids.'
Sox is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 27-05-2011, 00:04   #1562
Welshchris
Permanently Banned

Services: 50mb Cable, L TV and Phone XL.
Welshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful one

Which indigestion tablets make the best comedy double act?

The Two Rennies.
Welshchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 20:07   #1563
Sox
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media Telephone- T.V X.L Broadband .L. Sky Sports
Sox has reached the bronze age
Sox has reached the bronze ageSox has reached the bronze ageSox has reached the bronze age
Smile Re: [Merged] Jokes Thread

Two cannibals are having dinner.'Your wife makes a great roast,' says one.
'I know,' says the other,'but I'm going to miss her.'
Sox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 13:36   #1564
Welshchris
Permanently Banned

Welshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful one

When my girlfriend said she was leaving because of my obsession with The Monkees i thought she was joking.

And then i saw her face..
Old 02-06-2011, 17:49   #1565
multiskilled
cf.geek

Services: Player tv , V6, phone l, bb 100Meg.
multiskilled has reached the bronze age
multiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze age

Now your a believer.
Old 09-06-2011, 22:02   #1566
bw41101
cf.geek

Services: Broadband XL TV XL Phone - A device with buttons that makes a funny noise when it rings!
bw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appeal
bw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appeal

I was absolutely devastated when I discovered that my wife was having an affair. Turning to religion gave me the comfort I so desperately needed at this most traumatic time in my life - It was then that I became a Muslim.

The stoning of the cheating adulterous bitch is scheduled for tomorrow morning at 9 O'clock.

Si thee
bw41101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2011, 17:11   #1567
Welshchris
Permanently Banned

There's an old couple sitting in church. The woman turns to her husband and says, "I just ripped a silent fart! What should I do?"

The husband replies, "Put a battery in your hearing aid."
Old 14-06-2011, 11:39   #1568
Welshchris
Permanently Banned

Whilst driving yesterday I saw a banner over the road saying 'The Influence.'

damn cops then pulled me over for driving under it.
Old 30-06-2011, 11:18   #1569
bw41101
cf.geek

Services: Broadband XL TV XL Phone - A device with buttons that makes a funny noise when it rings!
bw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appeal

Baby Airplanes:

A mother and her very young son were flying Westjet Airlines from Ottawa to Calgary. The little boy (who had been looking out his window) turned to his mother and asked, "If big dogs have baby dogs, and big cats have baby cats, why don't big airplanes have baby airplanes?"

The mother, who couldn't think of an answer, told her son to ask the flight attendant. So the boy went down the aisle and asked the flight attendant the same question.

The flight attendant, who was very busy at the time, smiled and said,
"Did your mom tell you to ask me?"
The boy said, "Yes she did."

"Well then, you go and tell your mother that we have no baby airplanes because WestJet always pulls out on time.

Your mom will explain that to you."

Sigh.......................!

Si thee
Old 30-06-2011, 16:46   #1570
Welshchris
Permanently Banned

Just got back from visiting a lovely little place in Wales;
Lloysthwycyyrigridarbrewwthh... sorry there was a hair in my mouth.

I went to Swansea.
Old 01-07-2011, 09:35   #1571
bw41101
cf.geek

One afternoon a lawyer was riding in his limousine when he saw two men along the road-side eating grass.

Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop and got out to investigate.

He asked one man, "Why are you eating grass?"

"We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied. "We have to eat grass."

"Well, then, you can come with me to my house and I'll feed you," the lawyer said.

"But sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over there, under that tree."

"Bring them along," the lawyer replied.

Turning to the other poor man he stated,"You may come with us, also."

The second man, in a pitiful voice, then said, "But sir, I also have a wife and SIX children with me!"

"Bring them all as well," the lawyer answered.

They all entered the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as the limousine.

Once under way, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said, "Sir, you are too kind. thank you for taking all of us with you.

The lawyer replied, "Glad to do it.

"You'll really love my place...................!

The grass is almost a foot high"
Old 10-07-2011, 03:34   #1572
eto
Inactive

Services: 20mb
eto is an unknown quantity at this point
At John F. Kennedy International Airport today

New York (CNN). At John F. Kennedy International Airport today, a Caucasian male (later discovered to be a high school mathematics teacher) was arrested trying to board a flight while in possession of a compass, a protractor and a graphical calculator.

According to law enforcement officials, he is believed to have ties to the Al-Gebra network.

He will be charged with carrying weapons of math instruction.
eto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 07:37   #1573
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: At John F. Kennedy International Airport today

Lol it was a calculated move, the arresting officers summed up the situation very well before taking measures to remove him.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:34   #1574
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Last post found in current affairs merged into jokes thread
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2011, 16:48   #1575
Welshchris
Permanently Banned

I went to a Karate Club the other day and got into a fight with a Black Belt. Then i started on some coats.