Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Films to see in 2017

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Film & Cinema

Films to see in 2017

Old 26-04-2017, 00:08   #121
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Films to see in 2017

If Tatum is mimicking a Jump Street-esque performance, I'm all for him playing 'The Statesman'

---------- Post added at 23:08 ---------- Previous post was at 23:06 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post

Why is Jeff Bridges always a cowboy?
You should know better , Tron, Tron: Legacy and Iron Monger (Iron Man)

He is the go to for the comedy relief cowboy though. RIPD etc.
Old 29-04-2017, 13:12   #122
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 10:26   #123
General Maximus
Ran Away

General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

I don't know how on earth I missed this on my list

Old 06-05-2017, 04:54   #124
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Only ticked 3 off so far. xXx, Resident Evil and Logan.

Its not the rating thread ofc but honestly both xXx and Resident Evil were mediocre at best. xXx was just pants up until the final third, The inclusion of Neymar was just absurd and added nothing at all.

Resident Evil was just underwhelming for what'll be the final of that franchise version. I'm almost certain there's going to be a much better true to source reboot on the way.

Logan was enjoyable, as are all X-Men releases to be fair. The whole film is one gigantic continuity hole with plot holes laying in the open but that's just something else, we can just pretend it's not there.

Note: Avoided posting spoilers deliberately as people will still use this thread as a guide for releases and stuff they've missed. Just Incase anyone replies with 'Well the part where 'person' does this'

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 06-05-2017 at 05:07.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 11:56   #125
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Song: Imagine Dragons - Warriors (Remix)
Old 08-05-2017, 14:38   #126
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post

Song: Imagine Dragons - Warriors (Remix)
Well unless l have poor taste l would say it looks pretty good.
Old 09-05-2017, 00:25   #127
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Origins and standalone movies tend to be far better than the crossover movie IMO. Winter Soldier being an example in which it was easily far better than Age of Ultron. The Flash will be harder to swing given it's already highly successful TV adaptation.

I think a few have the chance to be good solo films away from the Justice League, assuming it's another JL mess. Batman has the potential, WW looks good as we can see above. Man of Steel was fairly good. Can see where I'm going with this. Sometimes a single actor/character can prop up and entire franchise, see Wolverine/Hugh Jackman
Old 09-05-2017, 16:54   #128
General Maximus
Ran Away

Old 11-05-2017, 18:57   #129
General Maximus
Ran Away

I can't make my mind up about this. I love Samual Jackson, he is one of my favourite actors, and I like Ryan Reynolds a lot as well but I don't normally do comedies and I can't make my mind up whether this is an appropriately humorous action or just a stupid ott comedy.
Old 11-05-2017, 19:41   #130
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post

Been looking forward to Bladerunner 2049 for a long time now.
Old 17-05-2017, 15:15   #131
General Maximus
Ran Away

I hope they do a triple bill at the cinema and show all three

Old 17-05-2017, 15:57   #132
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Looking forward to the third in the series.
Old 17-05-2017, 23:03   #133
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Pfft I prefer the musical
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2017, 06:00   #134
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Old 23-05-2017, 12:34   #135
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Zack Snyder has left the Justice League film after the death of his daughter. Don't think the circumstances matter, it's tragic for him either way.

Joss Whedon (Marvel) has stepped in to finish the movie. The man that directs the direct competitor movie is directing both as of now. Dont think anyone could complain given the reasons. It's nice to see a quick agreement was reached.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 23-05-2017 at 12:40.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote