Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 21-10-2013, 13:19   #7171
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Bless her.
Old 22-10-2013, 08:17   #7172
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

So I got my book yesterday and in the end I did find a way to read it - the app in picture two takes a photo of the page and then reads it out loud.

Nothing is going to stop me finishing that book

It will take a fair while to get through it though but I don't care.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg book1.jpg (50.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg book2.jpg (62.4 KB, 6 views)
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2013, 07:39   #7173
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

It's Friday and that can only man one thing! It's time to be a patient patient
Old 25-10-2013, 08:25   #7174
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
It's Friday and that can only man one thing! It's time to be a patient patient
My thoughts are with you today dilli.
Old 25-10-2013, 08:26   #7175
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Cheers, i was in yesterday too so today is like a Brucy bonus
Old 25-10-2013, 08:47   #7176
tizmeinnit

hope all the nurses are sexy buxum ones dude
Old 25-10-2013, 09:13   #7177
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizmeinnit View Post
hope all the nurses are sexy buxum ones dude
No the best ones are the ones that get your papers and other bits and bobs.
Old 25-10-2013, 12:52   #7178
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
No the best ones are the ones that get your papers and other bits and bobs.
I'm with you on that one den. The best nurse on my day ward at the moment looks like a real battleaxe, she won't stand for any one messing about and soon knocks any newbies into shape, but, if you need anything she is the one that goes that extra mile.

Oh I forgot my happy thought. I ain't had to go to hospital to-day. Yippeeeeee.
Old 25-10-2013, 12:57   #7179
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
I'm with you on that one den. The best nurse on my day ward at the moment looks like a real battleaxe, she won't stand for any one messing about and soon knocks any newbies into shape, but, if you need anything she is the one that goes that extra mile..
Well what can I say I don't mind either way They almost need a forklift for my notes as it is now

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Oh I forgot my happy thought. I ain't had to go to hospital to-day. Yippeeeeee.
See now that is good
Old 25-10-2013, 13:05   #7180
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

@ dilli. My notes now have their own set of wheels. The good thing about having such a large file is that I can always see it when it's in a pile and the reception never has to hunt around for it amongst all the others. I also have a red star on it which get me to the front of most clinics as I usually have multiple appointments and none of the Consultants appreciates my turning up late having been delayed at the previous appointment.
Old 25-10-2013, 13:10   #7181
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Apparently my red stickers on my notes (vol 4 ) are for
allergic to penicillin and Blind.

But I ALWAYS tell the doctor I'm allergic before they give me pills as they ALL seem to miss that
Old 25-10-2013, 13:22   #7182
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Apparently my red stickers on my notes (vol 4 ) are for
allergic to penicillin and Blind.

But I ALWAYS tell the doctor I'm allergic before they give me pills as they ALL seem to miss that
We seem to have more in common dilli then you think as when my GP prescribed antibiotics on Monday to me the first thing he looked at was the old are you allergic to certain antibiotics and l confirmed that l was allergic to such and such and that way no mistakes are made as l don't want to go down that road again.
Old 25-10-2013, 13:26   #7183
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

indeed it's always better to be safe than sorry.

In other news..... I am now on the housing list to get a bigger place (for when I'm on dialysis etc) not as high a priority as I'd expected but at least I'm on the list
Old 25-10-2013, 13:32   #7184
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
indeed it's always better to be safe than sorry.

In other news..... I am now on the housing list to get a bigger place (for when I'm on dialysis etc) not as high a priority as I'd expected but at least I'm on the list
Because of your medical conditions you should hopefully get a place quicker then would normally be the case one would hope as some can wait up to 5 years given our severe housing stock shortage.
Old 25-10-2013, 13:34   #7185
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

I got 1 need for my medical conditions and got put into band 3