Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What music are you listening to?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment

What music are you listening to?

Old 02-09-2013, 17:15   #12481
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
Re: What music are you listening to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Going back to my teens with one of the greatest ever rock masterpieces:

Led Zeppelin Stairway to Heaven

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9TGj...eature=related

Pink Floyd - Welcome to the Machine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qEsTCTuajE
Lice them both and what tunes
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-09-2013, 11:50   #12482
richard s
Permanently Banned

Services: Tivo XL 150mb broadband L phone
richard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful one
Post Re: What music are you listening to?

Michael Schenker - Into the Arena - Live.

Brill
richard s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:16   #12483
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard s View Post
Michael Schenker - Into the Arena - Live.

Brill
A true great Richard.
Old 04-09-2013, 15:56   #12484
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Gigamesh - All My Life

...chill out
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 16:50   #12485
richard s
Permanently Banned

richard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful one

BOSTON - Walk On.

Tom Schulz a very good guitarist. RIP Brad Delph.

shame I never got to see them live.
Old 04-09-2013, 17:18   #12486
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard s View Post
BOSTON - Walk On.

Tom Schulz a very good guitarist. RIP Brad Delph.

shame I never got to see them live.
He's a dab-hand at that Hammond Organ as well - Foreplay.
Old 06-09-2013, 14:38   #12487
richard s
Permanently Banned

Rory Gallagher _ Deuce .... I think it was his first album.
Old 06-09-2013, 22:59   #12488
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

Immunity - Jon Hopkins
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 15:00   #12489
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Currently watching/listening to the Adios P... M.....! DVD - Ministry live

...very loud - the sub is shaking the walls and floor (and the driveway apparently)
Old 07-09-2013, 16:11   #12490
admars
cf.mega poster

admars has reached the bronze age
admars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
Currently watching/listening to the Adios P... M.....! DVD - Ministry live

...very loud - the sub is shaking the walls and floor (and the driveway apparently)
any good? I never saw them live, some friends did, and said they were aweful, I think the at the time unknown Fronnt 242 supported who they said were much better. I read some where Al Jourgenses hated performming live, and only did it it out of record label contractual obligations, but I see on wikipedia they have a few live things out, maybe it all depended on what stage of his rock 'n' roll decadence he was in, and how under the influence

I see new NIN is out now, and is on Spotify so I'll check that out when I get the chance, I really liked the 1st track that came out off it.
admars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 16:18   #12491
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Quote:
Originally Posted by admars View Post
any good? I never saw them live, some friends did, and said they were aweful, I think the at the time unknown Fronnt 242 supported who they said were much better. I read some where Al Jourgenses hated performming live, and only did it it out of record label contractual obligations, but I see on wikipedia they have a few live things out, maybe it all depended on what stage of his rock 'n' roll decadence he was in, and how under the influence

I see new NIN is out now, and is on Spotify so I'll check that out when I get the chance, I really liked the 1st track that came out off it.
Yes it really is excellent but I'm not sure exactly how much post production has been done. Ministry were always a mixed bag live; I think it depended on how fried Uncle Al was. There's one occasion where he passed out before a show and they sent one of the road crew out to front the band in an Al disguise but nobody noticed!

They did the Manchester Academy in about 94-95 but never managed to get a ticket as it had sold out within the hour. NiN album is a must buy, in fact I'm listening to it now.
Old 08-09-2013, 00:56   #12492
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

Born Slippy - Underworld

http://youtu.be/XiMrrleH_hI
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 11:13   #12493
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Bruce Springsteen - I'm On Fire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrpXArn3hII
Old 12-09-2013, 18:08   #12494
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Acid Jazz Thursday

Groove Collective - up all night
Old 20-09-2013, 15:13   #12495
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

M83 - Hurry up, We're Dreaming album

Sounds like it was recorded on an old Amstrad radio cassette player.