Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Weather

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

Weather

Old 26-06-2011, 14:19   #1
TJS
Inactive

Services: 50 Mb broadband; TV XL V+ & V, Phone XL
TJS is just really niceTJS is just really niceTJS is just really niceTJS is just really niceTJS is just really niceTJS is just really nice
Weather

Just hit 31.5*c in the sun trap at the side of my house; west midlands

Whats it like over the rest of the u.k?
TJS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 26-06-2011, 14:25   #2
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Weather

Its a bit cooler down here as l would say about 8 degrees cooler.
denphone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 14:34   #3
TJS
Inactive

TJS is just really niceTJS is just really niceTJS is just really niceTJS is just really niceTJS is just really niceTJS is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Its a bit cooler down here as l would say about 8 degrees cooler.
Woah, I would have thought it to be hotter down there apparently london's hitting the low 30's

---------- Post added at 13:34 ---------- Previous post was at 13:32 ----------

Plus not; everybody is outside in there gardens so i'm the only person online on my cabinet LOL

Old 26-06-2011, 15:05   #4
Zee
Inactive

Services: BT Infinity Option 2, BT Talk Unlimited, Three PAYG, Giffgaff PAYG, Sky TV Entertainment Package
Zee has reached the bronze age
Zee has reached the bronze ageZee has reached the bronze ageZee has reached the bronze ageZee has reached the bronze ageZee has reached the bronze age

Its currently 33.5c in my garden, i live in London
Zee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 15:08   #5
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post
Its currently 33.5c in my garden, i live in London
Thats too hot for me.
Old 26-06-2011, 15:21   #6
TJS
Inactive

Just under 32 here In the sun trap bit; Not sure what the rest of the area as like as this is walled off so doesn't even get a hint of a breeze
Old 26-06-2011, 15:23   #7
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJS View Post
Just under 32 here In the sun trap bit; Not sure what the rest of the area as like as this is walled off so doesn't even get a hint of a breeze
Yes there is a lovely breeze down here in Plymouth.
Old 26-06-2011, 15:28   #8
tosh mate
Inactive

Services: Virgin TV L 20MB BB
tosh mate has reached the bronze age
tosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJS View Post
Just hit 31.5*c in the sun trap at the side of my house; west midlands

Whats it like over the rest of the u.k?
West Mid's here too and a tad over 26*c lol
tosh mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 15:37   #9
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

28°C in Cambridge.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 15:38   #10
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars

It's too hot One extreme to another.
MovedGoalPosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 16:40   #11
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

According to the BBC website the last reading down here at The Solent is 19 degrees Centigrade.That was at 2pm..Got a nice breeze down here..
Old 26-06-2011, 16:41   #12
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

26C here in Manchester and 37C in my conservatory with windows, doors and the ceiling vents all open. I am a tad warm
Old 26-06-2011, 17:07   #13
tosh mate
Inactive

tosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
26C here in Manchester and 37C in my conservatory with windows, doors and the ceiling vents all open. I am a tad warm
At 37C I would think your 'melting' Joggy
Old 26-06-2011, 17:15   #14
Wayfair
Inactive

Services: Virgin tinterweb, Tivo with an extra large package 'oh yes' and a speaky thing...
Wayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze array
Wayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze array

No idea on numbers here, but I do know trying to sleep as imma on nights for a few shifts is kinda tough..
Wayfair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 17:20   #15
tosh mate
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayfair View Post
No idea on numbers here, but I do know trying to sleep as imma on nights for a few shifts is kinda tough..
Tell me about it Wayfair, years ago I worked permanent night's as a furnace man in a foundry so it was hot day and night
but the thing was the neighbourhood kid's playing and screaming ( don't get me wrong kid's need to and should play ) but it made things even harder to sleep.
Now it is not so bad as I only work late's and finsh at 10PM, except for this coming week I have to work day's so need to be up at 5:45AM