Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What are you eating now?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

What are you eating now?

Old 14-08-2009, 19:29   #136
Sox
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media Telephone- T.V X.L Broadband .L. Sky Sports
Sox has reached the bronze age
Sox has reached the bronze ageSox has reached the bronze ageSox has reached the bronze age
Re: What are you eating now thread?

Just finished some nice Fish N Chips N Mushy Peas
Sox is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 14-08-2009, 19:32   #137
bjorkiii

Services: 20 meg

Dont no wether to have rice or chips with some reggae reggae chicken ? have to make my mind up soon i,m nearly full up of stella
Old 16-08-2009, 08:37   #138
lucy7
Inactive

lucy7 has reached the bronze age
lucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze age

Just about to have 2 boiled eggs, with bovril toast soldiers, and a nice cup of tea.
Served up in bed by my better half......

I have been awake since 4.45, and am now starving.
lucy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2009, 17:05   #139
AntiSilence
Inactive

Services: C#/ASP.NET Web Development
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze

Nothing yet but I'm damn hungry lol. Gotta cook something, just not sure what yet.
AntiSilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2009, 18:42   #140
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

We normally have a Full Sunday Lunch but for some reason "we" forget to get a joint of meat so we are having all the trimmings but with Cumberland Sausages from the freezer.

I shan't tell him it's a good substitute though, well not until he's done all the washing up as a penance.
Old 16-08-2009, 20:03   #141
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

BBQ. Burgers, chicken and pork chops
Old 16-08-2009, 21:26   #142
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Lamb Seek kebab Everything from the bread to the sauces was home made

Freshly baked garlic naan, lamb/corriander/chili kebabs, fresh salad, mint/cucumber yoghurt, paprika yoghurt, sweet mango sauce and topped off with chopped jalapeno's and pickled lombardi green chillies

YUMMY
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2009, 22:00   #143
Sox
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media Telephone- T.V X.L Broadband .L. Sky Sports
Sox has reached the bronze age
Sox has reached the bronze ageSox has reached the bronze ageSox has reached the bronze age

Grapes,Cherries,Strawberries,Blueberries & Raspberries
Sox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2009, 23:26   #144
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
Grapes,Cherries,Strawberries,Blueberries & Raspberries
That lot will ensure you are loose tomorrow
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2009, 23:51   #145
webcrawler2050
Inactive

Services: TiVo 110MB BB Phone Line
webcrawler2050 has reached the bronze age
webcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to webcrawler2050

Cheese
webcrawler2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 00:00   #146
homealone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
Lamb Seek kebab Everything from the bread to the sauces was home made

Freshly baked garlic naan, lamb/corriander/chili kebabs, fresh salad, mint/cucumber yoghurt, paprika yoghurt, sweet mango sauce and topped off with chopped jalapeno's and pickled lombardi green chillies

YUMMY
Yummy indeed - if it tasted half as good as it sounds you must have had an excellent meal

My 'dinner' tonight was grilled lamb chops with a mustard/garlic crust, charlotte potatoes & loads of broad & runner beans picked fresh from the garden - followed by some gorgeous raspberries, also fresh from the garden
Old 17-08-2009, 16:59   #147
lauzjp
Inactive

Services: 5mb 3 mobile broadband, sky, freeview
lauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronze
lauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronze
Send a message via MSN to lauzjp

I am going to have to try harder not to eat as much. Why oh why do I have such a compulsion to eat eat eat. So depressing!
lauzjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 17:18   #148
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Dunno, I'm always munching. I dont know what I'm supposed to / not supposed to eat with my cholesterol / diabetes so I have no idea if it's doing me good or not.

Wish I could stop munchng tho.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 19:46   #149
lucy7
Inactive

lucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauzjp View Post
I am going to have to try harder not to eat as much. Why oh why do I have such a compulsion to eat eat eat. So depressing!

Shouldn't type this really, but hey ho!
My best diet ever was white wine and cigarettes............many moons ago when I was young and foolish

Everytime I felt the need for food, I would go outside with a cig and a cup of tea, and then on the evening, replaced it with a glass of white!
It didnt last long that form of food control, just as well really or I would be dead!

So foolish, but then I had a idiot husband then who was just into the blonde slim young thing being on the end of him arm

I drink loads of water now, it tends to fill me up before I eat.

Food like alot of things we put near our mouths can be so addictive.

Home made fish cakes with new pots and salad coming up, prepared by my lovely son who is my good books at the mo!!!
Old 23-08-2009, 20:04   #150
lucy7
Inactive

Home made chicken and vegtable curry with white rice, lovely, cooked by my husband.
I will do the washing up!