Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | NFL/NCAA College Football 2013

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

NFL/NCAA College Football 2013

Old 30-12-2013, 20:55   #31
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Services: TiVo Full house sports bundle,Vivid 200, SHUB 3, talk more anytime.
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
Re: NFL/NCAA College Football 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Looking forward to the playoffs, hopefully Denver can go on and win the Superbowl this year. Already told where I did my work placement that if they call me back in January I will be watching the Superbowl if Denver are in it so will not be able to work that Monday.
I feel that it is one of the most open playoffs ever this year. I cannot see a clear Favorite, although in the AFC its hard to argue against Payton leading his boys to the Superbowl.
The NFC is a lot more complicated with the chance of shocks in next weeks wild card games
I shall enjoy every game no matter what.
Just about got over the Bears conceding the game in the last minute, but hey I 'm a realist and there defense is shocking.
alwaysabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-12-2013, 22:17   #32
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Broncos seem to do better when I don't watch them live. Every time I stay up to watch them on SKY or 4 or even record it, they seem to lose. So will not watch any playoff games until the Bowl if they make it there.

Talking of which, I forgot AGAIN to call the NFL Euro shop to ask about exchanging my top for a size smaller. Bought an XXL top and it is massive on me. Need an XL shirt.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2013, 22:25   #33
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear View Post
I feel that it is one of the most open playoffs ever this year. I cannot see a clear Favorite, although in the AFC its hard to argue against Payton leading his boys to the Superbowl.
The NFC is a lot more complicated with the chance of shocks in next weeks wild card games
I shall enjoy every game no matter what.
Just about got over the Bears conceding the game in the last minute, but hey I 'm a realist and there defense is shocking.
If I'm honest I fancy the 49ers in the NFC.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2014, 12:20   #34
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal

Thought it was time I reignited this thread now that we are six weeks into the season.
My Bears are all over the place one good game, one bad one.
There was a surprising home loss this week when Americas team went to the super bowl champions and won.
Denver are looking good again this season along with Green Bay who had a bad start. For me the two surprises are the Eagles and Dallas who are off to a fast start, as divisional rivals the two games they play against each other will be very interesting.
Looking forward to the rest of the season.
Old 03-11-2014, 10:50   #35
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Manning and his boys took a bit of a licking last night. In a fine display of all around football the Patriots beat Denver. Looks like there is another team in the AFC capable of going all the way. The Cardinals(7-1) put on another impressive display to win at the Cowboys.
It looks like Rothesburger at the Steelers has found his mojo again to throw back to back six touchdown games.
The Rams caused the upset of the night beating the 49ers. This season is bubbling along nicely apart from my Bears who seem in disarray.