Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | NFL/NCAA College Football 2013

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

NFL/NCAA College Football 2013

Old 29-09-2013, 22:53   #16
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
Re: NFL/NCAA College Football 2013

I don't have a clue whats going on but I'm enjoying this.
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-09-2013, 20:59   #17
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Services: TiVo Full house sports bundle,Vivid 200, SHUB 3, talk more anytime.
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenry View Post
I don't have a clue whats going on but I'm enjoying this.
Another convert, you are one of many as the sell out of Wembley twice this year is showing.
alwaysabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2013, 21:23   #18
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

is there an easy way to learn the rules ?
Old 30-09-2013, 21:29   #19
Mr Pharmacist
Inactive

Services: Everything.
Mr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of society

Quote:
is there an easy way to learn the rules ?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/othe...ll/3192002.stm That explains it quite easily. I don't have a favourite team but I used to love watching it when Ch 4 first started showing it.
Mr Pharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2013, 21:47   #20
thenry
Inactive

Thanks mate. I haven't obviously understood it all from one read but I did think the rules would have been more complicated than that.
Old 30-09-2013, 22:12   #21
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

COME ON THE BRONCOS! Excellent start to the season, hoping it can carry on for rest of season and hopefully a Superbowl win.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 13:50   #22
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
COME ON THE BRONCOS! Excellent start to the season, hoping it can carry on for rest of season and hopefully a Superbowl win.
I have to say they are looking a powerful set up this season, with Peyton back to his best.

---------- Post added at 13:50 ---------- Previous post was at 13:47 ----------

Quote:
Thanks mate. I haven't obviously understood it all from one read but I did think the rules would have been more complicated than that.
The more games you watch, will enable you to pick up the finer points in the game.
Old 02-10-2013, 15:33   #23
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze

Yeah, Manning is looking very strong. If he can stay injury free and on a hot streak then I reckon Denver have got to be a shoe in for the Superbowl this season.
Old 02-10-2013, 17:28   #24
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Yeah, Manning is looking very strong. If he can stay injury free and on a hot streak then I reckon Denver have got to be a shoe in for the Superbowl this season.
To early for that my friend you should know there are so many variables in the NFL before you get to the big game. But good luck will help.
Old 14-10-2013, 11:23   #25
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

More good news for NFL fans next season there will be three games at Wembley, home teams will be the Jags, Raiders and Falcons, no opponents have been announced yet. The popularity of the sport is certainly on the rise after two sellout games this season, long may it continue.http://www.nfluk.com/opinions/articl...es-london-2014
Old 23-10-2013, 12:36   #26
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

We have another NFL game at Wembley on Sunday, San Fransisco 49 ers VS Jacksonville Jaguars. Its live on Channel 4 HD ch 104/ 142 from 4.30pm to 8pm and the final part is on More 4 HD ch 147/203 7.55pm to 8.30 pm . If you have never seen a game have a look you may become one of the converts.
Old 24-12-2013, 08:36   #27
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Anyone see the Bears @ Eagles game on Sunday night? Now that's one I'm trying to wipe from my memory
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2013, 21:39   #28
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
Anyone see the Bears @ Eagles game on Sunday night? Now that's one I'm trying to wipe from my memory
Yes I saw it horrific if your a Bears fan , I'm currently watching the Bears v Packers game hoping for a Bears win , defensively the Bears need to up their game.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2013, 09:50   #29
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

At 4th and 8 I thought we had the game won.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2013, 10:05   #30
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

Looking forward to the playoffs, hopefully Denver can go on and win the Superbowl this year. Already told where I did my work placement that if they call me back in January I will be watching the Superbowl if Denver are in it so will not be able to work that Monday.