Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Challenge Cup

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Challenge Cup

Old 30-08-2009, 02:18   #1
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Challenge Cup

Link

[SPOILER=BBC Sport]Warrington lifted the Challenge Cup for the first time since 1974 after beating Huddersfield in a superb Wembley final.[/SPOILER]
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 14-07-2013, 20:44   #2
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Challenge Cup

Some excellent games so far this weekend. Just the game tomorrow night to complete the quarter finals.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2013, 21:07   #3
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Some excellent games so far this weekend. Just the game tomorrow night to complete the quarter finals.

There is the potential for a very good final after todays semi final draw Sirius
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2013, 06:10   #4
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon UK View Post
There is the potential for a very good final after todays semi final draw Sirius
One that a lot of fans want to see and that's a Warrington V Wigan final.

Old 15-07-2013, 06:39   #5
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
One that a lot of fans want to see.
Old 15-07-2013, 20:18   #6
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Shame you will have done it by having a easy time in this game tonight and in the next.

In fact looking at the way this game is going you might has well just book your tickets now as you have been given a bye to the final because we all know Broncos will never beat you and are only where they are because they played championship games all the way through.

Old 15-07-2013, 20:23   #7
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Shame you will have done it by having a easy time in this game tonight and in the next.

In fact looking at the way this game is going you might has well just book your tickets now as you have been given a bye to the final.
Old 15-07-2013, 20:25   #8
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Just turned the game off in disgust complete waste of time tonight.

Old 15-07-2013, 22:20   #9
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

Quote:

In fact looking at the way this game is going you might has well just book your tickets now as you have been given a bye to the final because we all know Broncos will never beat you and are only where they are because they played championship games all the way through.
I remember a few years ago we had Catalan in the semi finals, before they became half decent. Everyone said it would be a walkover, so i bought tickets for the final in anticipation. What happened? Yep we lost, so i got to see St. Helens beat Catalan in the final

The moral of the story, anything can happen in a semi final
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2013, 22:59   #10
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon UK View Post
I remember a few years ago we had Catalan in the semi finals, before they became half decent. Everyone said it would be a walkover, so i bought tickets for the final in anticipation. What happened? Yep we lost, so i got to see St. Helens beat Catalan in the final

The moral of the story, anything can happen in a semi final
Somehow I dont see the broncos beating you. So as long as long as we beat hull fc we will see you at Wembley

Old 16-07-2013, 06:19   #11
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Somehow I dont see the broncos beating you. So as long as long as we beat hull fc we will see you at Wembley
And really your team should beat them Siruis.
Old 17-07-2013, 20:52   #12
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Guy at work today who supports the pies was telling me how he has already been and paid for his ticket for Wembley and that the pies shop is openly selling their ALLOCATED tickets already. Now i would love to see his face if they end up getting beaten by the Broncos next week.

Old 17-07-2013, 21:02   #13
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Guy at work today who supports the pies was telling me how he has already been and paid for his ticket for Wembley and that the pies shop is openly selling their ALLOCATED tickets already. Now i would love to see his face if they end up getting beaten by the Broncos next week.
That not going to happen old bean but you can dream about if you like.
Old 17-07-2013, 21:33   #14
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
That not going to happen old bean but you can dream about if you like.
How many times have you said that and ended up with egg on your face. Oh btw remember my pm well get ready for the poo hitting the fan.

Old 27-07-2013, 06:51   #15
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

So are you pie fans going to watch the your team in your bye this afternoon have you already booked your tickets for Wembley ?

Its a joke that the BBC and the RFL have put this game on in the Saturday afternoon slot. We are trying to get the game of rugby league out to the masses and they put what will be a complete walk over on. If they really wanted to advertise the game better they should have played the Warrington V Hull game on the Saturday because at least in that game they would have seen a real fight between 2 teams that still want to win. The broncos will be out of the game in the first half with a totally embarrassing score line that i predict will be at least 30 - 0 at that point and so will i feel the tv viewers.

So for anyone who wanted to dip there toe in the Rugby league world, i suggest you watch the game on Sunday night for a better idea of what the game is about Its on BBC2 HD at 18.00