Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation
Closed Thread

Old 15-03-2018, 11:39   #691
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
A GOP talking point about the Dems win in Pennsylvania 18 is that voters voted for a Democrat who supported Trump policies - in that case, why didn’t they vote for the Republican who said "he was Trump before Trump was Trump", and was an avid Trump supporter?

Also, Shah, the White House spokesman called the result "essentially a tie." - must be a new definition of "tie" I hadn’t come across before...

Oh yes, I forgot - "alternative facts"...
What the hell are you going on about ?

It was a tie. Less than a thousand votes in it, was not even more than 0.5%, which triggers a recount. That is a tie.

Anything to say about the Texas Senate Primary vote, the other week where Ted Cruz got twice the amount the Democrat candidate did?

Ted Cruz got 1.3 Million votes btw.

Nothing to say about the Tennessee State Senate Seat, GOP candidate won pretty big margin of votes there?
Advertisement
Old 15-03-2018, 17:59   #692
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
What the hell are you going on about ?

It was a tie. Less than a thousand votes in it, was not even more than 0.5%, which triggers a recount. That is a tie.

Anything to say about the Texas Senate Primary vote, the other week where Ted Cruz got twice the amount the Democrat candidate did?

Ted Cruz got 1.3 Million votes btw.

Nothing to say about the Tennessee State Senate Seat, GOP candidate won pretty big margin of votes there?
It's a State race, so there is no automatic recount.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...-rules-n856561
Quote:
State law doesn't automatically mandate a recount because it is a single district and not a statewide race, according to Wanda Murren, a spokeswoman for the Pennsylvania Department of State.
A tie is when contestants finish at the same time or score the same number of points - in this case, one got more votes than the other, so that's a win, not a tie...

Ted Cruz vs Democrat - erm, they were in separate Primaries for being the Republican or Democrat candidate - they weren't competing against each other...

Tennessee State Senate seat - very safe Republican seat - mind you, so were Alabama and Penn District 18 supposed to be...
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 15-03-2018, 20:59   #693
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:

Ted Cruz vs Democrat - erm, they were in separate Primaries for being the Republican or Democrat candidate - they weren't competing against each other...
I am well aware of that and it does not make any difference to original point I made.

As for the rest of your post, it's still 5-1 to the Republicans for Congressional races since Trump was elected. I remember Democrats spending over 50 Million in one of them and still losing.
Old 15-03-2018, 22:24   #694
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
I am well aware of that and it does not make any difference to original point I made.

As for the rest of your post, it's still 5-1 to the Republicans for Congressional races since Trump was elected. I remember Democrats spending over 50 Million in one of them and still losing.
You misremembered.

It was in Georgia 6th District which Republicans held since 1992, and the Dems spent around $30 million and Republicans $25 million, with the Republican majority being reduced from 62%/38% to 52%/48%.

So much winning...
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 15-03-2018, 23:11   #695
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Mueller has subpoenaed all records from the Trump organisation relating to Russia: https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...ng-for/555743/
Old 15-03-2018, 23:23   #696
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Mueller has subpoenaed all records from the Trump organisation relating to Russia: https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...ng-for/555743/
The article seems to suggest that this is routine for this type of investigation.
Old 16-03-2018, 02:20   #697
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
The article seems to suggest that this is routine for this type of investigation.
It is.

Few lines coming out of the U.S at moment...

Trump has or is firing H.R McMaster. His National Security Advisor. (Though Press Secretary has tweeted to say she’s asked Trump and there are no changes at NSC)).

Sessions is being urged to fire Deputy FBI Director Andy McCabe by people within the FBI itself, before he retires on Sunday, he was placed on leave in early Feb. He cannot claim his pension if he is fired.

Calls for Second Special Counsel growing to prosecute individuals for FISA Abuses on Carter Page.

OIG report expected imminently.

Hillary Clinton breaks wrist slipping in the bath.

---------- Post added at 02:20 ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 ----------

Quote:
You misremembered.

It was in Georgia 6th District which Republicans held since 1992, and the Dems spent around $30 million and Republicans $25 million, with the Republican majority being reduced from 62%/38% to 52%/48%.

So much winning...
Rubbish, I did no such thing. My point still stands, you misremembering your own posts. A win is a win.

It is 5-1. So yes, still so much winning for the GOP.
Old 16-03-2018, 06:30   #698
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Probably. Just interesting and we seem to have a while to go in this investigation yet...
Old 17-03-2018, 02:38   #699
Mick
Cable Forum Team

BREAKING: Deputy FBI Director, Andrew McCabe has been fired by U.S Attorney General Jeff Session, days before he was eligible to collect his lifetime retirement pension. He was terminated on the recommendation of the OIG and the FBI themselves for alleged misconduct during the FBI Investigation of Hillary Clinton.
Old 17-03-2018, 04:43   #700
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
I tell ya Mick .. I cant stand the sheeple in my country!!

The other day I heard one of them on a phone yell out "DONALD TRUMP IS A GREAT PRESIDENT" .. I wanted to vomit!!!!!!
Old 17-03-2018, 11:25   #701
Mick
Cable Forum Team

I/You would be more ill under Hillary.

I certainly feel we all dodged a bullet under that Crooked one. I mean she could have been President and would have been falling over all the time. She is like on her 90th fall this week. She almost fell arse over tit, falling down some steps in India, she had to be helped down, then we learns she fell in the bath, breaking one of her wrists., she injured herself when she was here in London, not that long ago, again falling/tripping on some steps. IMO she has a serious illness she is keeping from the people, that’s her right now, but she could have been President.
Old 17-03-2018, 14:51   #702
RizzyKing

Yes as much as i have reservations about Trump he is infinitely better then hilary would have been.

Old 17-03-2018, 15:29   #703
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Ya I suppose so...........
Old 17-03-2018, 17:19   #704
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
I/You would be more ill under Hillary.

I certainly feel we all dodged a bullet under that Crooked one. I mean she could have been President and would have been falling over all the time. She is like on her 90th fall this week. She almost fell arse over tit, falling down some steps in India, she had to be helped down, then we learns she fell in the bath, breaking one of her wrists., she injured herself when she was here in London, not that long ago, again falling/tripping on some steps. IMO she has a serious illness she is keeping from the people, that’s her right now, but she could have been President.
Jeepers Mick there's no need to delight at the thought of someone being unwell.
Old 17-03-2018, 17:28   #705
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Jeepers Mick there's no need to delight at the thought of someone being unwell.
Why not?

For months the liberals, I'm with her brigade and Fake News Media in the U.S, CNN and MSNBC ran on the 25th Amendment attempt that Trump being medically unfit for office, he had a check up by the same medic who examined Obama and he declared Trump medically fit for office.

Clinton is falling about the place everywhere, had she won, she would be sitting out her term falling about every where.
Closed Thread