Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Customer Service

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Fixed Phone Service

Line rental saver

Old 29-11-2019, 16:27   #1
trublue
cf.addict

Services: Ultimate Volt
trublue is an unknown quantity at this point
Line rental saver

Has this ended for existing customers? My virginmedia local shop seems to think it has, also the overseas call centre.The last I heard if you're an existing customer and renew before it expires you're ok.
trublue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-11-2019, 17:02   #2
RobboEdin
cf.mega poster

RobboEdin has reached the bronze age
RobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze age
Re: Line rental saver

It’s gone for everyone, new and existing.
Good to get the same deals as new customers?
RobboEdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2019, 17:03   #3
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

I am afraid the line rental saver ended some time ago and VM withdrew the offer regarding being able to pay for a further years rental saver some time last summer.

If yours is just ending then you could try asking for a discount to cover at least part of your line rental. I did this successfully in June but I was out of contract for my whole package so had some leverage.
Old 29-11-2019, 17:25   #4
trublue
cf.addict

Services: Ultimate Volt
trublue is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the quick reply.That's a bummer, I managed to get it last December and was hoping it would be the same this year
trublue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2019, 18:47   #5
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

They'd steadily devalued it over the years anyway, the discount got less and less.
Mr K is online now   Reply With Quote