Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | New content for Virgin Media

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

New content for Virgin Media

Old 09-07-2018, 16:17   #211
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: New content for Virgin Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
It beats spending £100-£200 on a ticket. It's good value if you are an arts lover.

Look how much people pay for Premiership football!
I'm loving this app world you keep describing to us , sounds like it could become as expensive as my mortgage let alone my current pay TV package.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 09-07-2018, 17:13   #212
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
I'm loving this app world you keep describing to us , sounds like it could become as expensive as my mortgage let alone my current pay TV package.
You seem to be ignoring the fact that pay-tv channels work out a lot more expensive than streaming services.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 17:47   #213
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Exclamation Re: New content for Virgin Media

Quote:
You seem to be ignoring the fact that pay-tv channels work out a lot more expensive than streaming services.
Add a few together and you can easily be up there with some of the pay packages.
Old 09-07-2018, 18:07   #214
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Add a few together and you can easily be up there with some of the pay packages.
Well, add Netflix, Prime and the Now TV entertainment pack and you still haven't hit £30!
Old 09-07-2018, 19:55   #215
i am not scouse
cf.member

Services: 65"Samsung 4k tv. X2 v6 x3tivo's 200mb bb and a phone line I don't use.
i am not scouse is on a distinguished roadi am not scouse is on a distinguished road

Been while since I've been on these forums. Is there any sign of an Amazon app appearing?
i am not scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 20:05   #216
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am not scouse View Post
Been while since I've been on these forums. Is there any sign of an Amazon app appearing?
Not currently..
Old 09-07-2018, 20:45   #217
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am not scouse View Post
Given that BT are getting it, it's just a matter of time.
Old 10-07-2018, 21:05   #218
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era

Quote:
Given that BT are getting it, it's just a matter of time.

Probably right but are we talking months, years, decades?
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 00:21   #219
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
Probably right but are we talking months, years, decades?
Well, when Sky get Netflix shortly, I'm sure that Virgin will want to keep ahead!
Old 11-07-2018, 12:59   #220
i am not scouse
cf.member

Services: 65"Samsung 4k tv. X2 v6 x3tivo's 200mb bb and a phone line I don't use.
i am not scouse is on a distinguished roadi am not scouse is on a distinguished road

Coming soon then I guess��
i am not scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2018, 12:45   #221
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Virgin Media TV seeks pitches for drama series.

Quote:
Virgin will invest in the series with the aid of local funding, grant initiatives and international partners. Companies submitting projects should have demonstrated raising such funds previously.
https://tbivision.com/2018/08/15/vir...-drama-series/
Old 15-08-2018, 14:10   #222
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Virgin Media TV seeks pitches for drama series.

https://tbivision.com/2018/08/15/vir...-drama-series/
I'm not sure if this is for Ireland only. Nonetheless, a good move by VM to encourage new talent.

Hopefully, we will be getting many more good new dramas from VM's on demand service before long. That, Amazon and more UHD are the priorities to my mind, and if we get Sky Atlantic and AMC also in 2019, I shall be well pleased.
Old 02-10-2018, 12:21   #223
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Two apps that really should appear on our V6s soon. It feels like Virgin is falling behind again.

1. Ketchup TV joins YouView

https://advanced-television.com/2018...joins-youview/

2. Pluto TV comes to Now TV

https://advanced-television.com/2018...ion-uk-launch/
Old 02-10-2018, 13:42   #224
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

Sound riveting
Old 02-10-2018, 14:34   #225
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Quote:
Sound riveting
Well, the little ones like Ketchup, and Pluto has a few things on it which are worth watching. Including music videos, yay!