Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Walking Dead

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

The Walking Dead

Old 07-03-2019, 20:06   #61
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts
Re: The Walking Dead

I downloaded bluestacks then installed showbox on my pc...pretty simple to do really only thing you have to do is enable Virtualization in the bios or it doesn't run right
Gavin78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-03-2019, 20:14   #62
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 21:35   #63
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM Phone : Sky Mobile : Sky TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Wrong topic ?

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 00:41   #64
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts

I was refering to watching all the episodes. You can with showbox, not that I use it much as have subs to netflix and prime as well as a VM account. but I own all the box sets apart from season 9 of the walking dead anyway.
Old 08-03-2019, 21:55   #65
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I love season 9, I think it is my favourite season after 1 and 2. The last couple of seasons especially have done my nut in and I was ready to stop watching the show but they have turned it around big time and the problems they are facing now are more grounded and realistic. I think Judith is absolutely fantastic and I love how the rest of the characters have developed due to the time jumps. I thought the whispering mum was going to be another annoying OTT Neegan-type bady but I am glad they have already taken her down a notch by drawing all the walkers into her camp. I have never touched the comics so I don't know what is going to happen but I am really hoping things get so bad that they need to let Neegan out and use him for a bit of consultation on how to deal with them. It will be good to see him kicking ass for the good guys.

I am really enjoying this season, so much so that if I had all the eps available to me now I would binge watch them all in one go.
I’m a bit mixed.......

There’s no direction. We need to know what is going on in the wider country and world.

Apparently we won’t find out what’s going on with Rick, as he’s making several TV movies to cover his story.

Are there any cities/ civilisations left ( like in Land of the dead), is it global, have any other countries managed it better.

I’m bored of the three communities, it needs - or fear the walking dead needs - a complete direction change, or they both die after these seasons.
Old 09-03-2019, 14:14   #66
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I’m a bit mixed.......

There’s no direction. We need to know what is going on in the wider country and world.

Apparently we won’t find out what’s going on with Rick, as he’s making several TV movies to cover his story.

Are there any cities/ civilisations left ( like in Land of the dead), is it global, have any other countries managed it better.

I’m bored of the three communities, it needs - or fear the walking dead needs - a complete direction change, or they both die after these seasons.
I agree where are the Tanks, flamethrowers, missile launchers, fighter jets and all the big bombs. Seems the only people left are a handfull in some grotty Back Yard of the deep south with nothing but a fart to take on all the bad guys
Old 09-03-2019, 19:15   #67
General Maximus
Ran Away

General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I’m bored of the three communities, it needs - or fear the walking dead needs - a complete direction change
I agree and that is why I liked season 1 of FTWD so much. Although it was based before TWD it was good to see things on a larger scale and how everyone reacted to it. I have always hoped that when they decide to end the series that the last season will involve them coming across a well defended and encapsulated city that is prospering and give us a sense of closer. Anyone who watched Falling Skies will recall that although the main group of characters were nomadic and moved from place to place, in season 3 (I think) they came across a military base which was full operational and had an established community. It would be nice to see something like that in TWD because there have got to be more people out there and at least a few government emergency bunkers that were up and running as things went down the drain.
Old 17-03-2019, 12:17   #68
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute

******* SPOILER ALERT? ********

I'm barely hanging on with this show. I think the usual Villain of the Season peaked with Negan. Now we have a podgy, deranged Sam Morton floating around with a mucky face. I don't care about her daughter, Henry, or anyone else really. And The Highwaymen galloping to the rescue? Puhlease....
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2019, 19:52   #69
General Maximus
Ran Away

yeah I know what you mean, after everything they have been through you would think that they would pop her off at the first opportunity they had. It is unrealistic to keep letting the bad guys live and that is what does my head in with Arrow. I am letting it go at the moment though because I think they are giving it back as much as they are taking it and it was great to see some proper ass kicking last week. I would however like to know the reasoning behind No. 2 surviving a stab wound and fall down the elevator shaft.
Old 18-03-2019, 19:58   #70
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 2 V6 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPants73 View Post
******* SPOILER ALERT? ********

I'm barely hanging on with this show. I think the usual Villain of the Season peaked with Negan. Now we have a podgy, deranged Sam Morton floating around with a mucky face. I don't care about her daughter, Henry, or anyone else really. And The Highwaymen galloping to the rescue? Puhlease....
Personally l think they need to call it quits soon with The Walking Dead.
Old 18-03-2019, 20:08   #71
General Maximus
Ran Away

I agree. The Walking Dead and FTWD were two different shows but when we had the time jump last season and another immortal bad guy they basically became the same show and you only need one.
Old 19-03-2019, 10:50   #72
Gavin78
Ice Cold

I'm hoping they are just building the characters up with Rick gone. They need to find their own feet as we have been so used to Rick on the show that it's difficult to see the characters taking a different role. I'm sure they are building upto something I just hope it's not going to be a let down
Old 03-04-2019, 21:33   #73
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet Jeebus, I did NOT expect that ending!!! 'Bout time they shook this snoozing show up a bit.....just....wow.
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 21:49   #74
General Maximus
Ran Away

Am i missing something?
Old 23-01-2021, 12:03   #75
General Maximus
Ran Away