Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Walking Dead

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

Better call Saul

Old 11-09-2013, 23:42   #1
tizmeinnit

Better call Saul

He is getting his own show ( Breaking Bad's Saul Goodman )

Something to look forward after BB has ended

http://www.bettercallsaul.com/ just funny

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entert...,7453968.story
Advertisement
Old 22-11-2019, 23:31   #2
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Better call Saul

Season 5 premieres on Sunday 23rd February
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2019, 00:00   #3
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
Season 5 premieres on Sunday 23rd February
Are you enjoying it GM ?. I was so pleased when the BCS series was first announced to give me a further fix of the BB experience but I've found myself watching out of a sense of duty for the last couple of series.
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2019, 17:13   #4
General Maximus
Ran Away

General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

never seen it and I didn't like Breaking Bad either. I only wanted to mention it because I know some people think it is the best thing since sliced bread and I have taken it upon myself to be the purveyor of such news.
Old 24-11-2019, 17:21   #5
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age

Quote:
never seen it and I didn't like Breaking Bad either. I only wanted to mention it because I know some people think it is the best thing since sliced bread and I have taken it upon myself to be the purveyor of such news.

I must admit I really enjoyed Breaking Bad. BCS was OK for the first series but they're flogging a dead horse with it now imo.

Slight detour but do you like Santa Clarita Diet ? .... I haven't always got on with american humour but I find this really funny for some reason.
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2019, 17:48   #6
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
You're the first person i know online or in real life that has admitted to not liking Breaking Bad, it is 1 of my best shows.
Old 25-11-2019, 00:18   #7
General Maximus
Ran Away

Me too, everyone I know behaved like it was the second coming or something. I watched it to see what everyone was raving about and it did absolutely nothing for me. I could have turned it off half way through episode 1 but everyone kept saying "keep going keep going, it is so amazing". I thought it was cack and if I remember correctly season 1 was only 6 episodes thank god. Suffice to say I didn't watch season 2
Old 25-11-2019, 05:01   #8
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM Phone : Sky Mobile : Sky TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
You're the first person i know online or in real life that has admitted to not liking Breaking Bad, it is 1 of my best shows.
Well you now know 2 people, I dont care for it either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveeb View Post
Slight detour but do you like Santa Clarita Diet ?
Yes, loved it. Disappointed it got cancelled.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 00:51   #9
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Season 6 premieres 18th April on Netflix, really looking forward to this I hope it's as good as previous seasons.