Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | End of Contract Notification

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Billing Issues

End of Contract Notification

Old 17-02-2020, 20:40   #1
neilo
cf.addict

Services: V6, 350mb Broadband, Phone
neilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to all
End of Contract Notification

Hi All

So how will this ECN thing play out with Virgin. Do they have to offer the same deals that new customers can get when they send the ECN?
neilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 24-02-2020, 00:31   #2
ScottishSteve
cf.addict

ScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: End of Contract Notification

I received mine and the prices offered were full prices without any discounts VIP pack for £125 they also had another option which was £155 and included other random things including Asian Channels package which I have never had or needed.

Manage to get a lot better deal by going through cancellations as usual.
ScottishSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2020, 15:22   #3
Bob
cf.mega poster

Services: Sky Q and Hyperoptic
Bob has reached the bronze age
Bob has reached the bronze ageBob has reached the bronze ageBob has reached the bronze ageBob has reached the bronze age

Yeah my Dad just got one. It said his price wasn't changing in one part and then underneath it suggested it would a month later. And then it offered some weird package options that he wouldn't be interested in for more money. So all together, very confusing. Told him to ring for a better deal!
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2020, 22:25   #4
progers
Pete

Services: Broadband Up to 100Mb ~ TV Mix & TiVo 1Tb ~ Phone: Talk More Anytime
progers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these parts

I’ve always paid line rental up front but when they stopped it my bill was £69 (Fun package, 100Mb/s broadband, 24/7 phone calls) with a £6 loyalty discount which stops in May. A similar deal from Sky was £52 although only 30Mb/s guaranteed. Called VM, spoke to a lady in the call centre who couldn’t help so transferred me to an English centre and after keeping me on hold for some time, (whilst they googled Sky deals??) they met the £52.
As Martin Lewis says, it pays to haggle!
progers is offline   Reply With Quote