Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Help please

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > Networking
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Help please

Old 06-03-2005, 22:14   #46
Raistlin
Inactive

Services: Depends on the person and the price they're offering
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Re: Help please

I've gotta poke off now. Gimme a shout on this thread when you get back.
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-03-2005, 00:14   #47
kash
Inactive

kash is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry, now my internets not working through my router. Il catch you another timeIt just occured to me to connect through usb again.
kash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 00:36   #48
Raistlin
Inactive

Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars

Bugger!

Ok, we'll take another look at this tomorrow if you like.

Can't fathom what on Earth could be going on here......
Old 07-03-2005, 00:45   #49
kash
Inactive

cheers mate this is really good of you. I might be a few days, cuz I have to do an isql assignment for uni over the next couple of days and cant really afford to lose the internet I had a real scare earlier on
Old 07-03-2005, 01:14   #50
Raistlin
Inactive

No worries, shout back here when you're ready.

Did you get manuals with the router?

If not, do you want me to email you the ones that I downloaded? You might find something in there that will help.

They're big files though
Old 07-03-2005, 02:35   #51
kash
Inactive

To tell you the truth Iv been rather obsessed with the wireless connection for the last couple of days and if i get the manual il probably end up readin gthat rather than my assingnment Ro quote Arnie though, Il be bak
Old 07-03-2005, 17:55   #52
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

OK due to one or two PM's I am happy to announce that Raistlin has been awarded one of these for his heroic efforts in this thread.He has proved by his efforts that he understands the principles upon which Cable Forum is based.

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]

If you want an avatar sized one Raistlin then it is available at Incognitas Corner

Well done.
Old 07-03-2005, 18:06   #53
homealone

nice one Incog - I agree absolutely, well done Raist,
Old 07-03-2005, 19:54   #54
Minbu
Inactive

Services: VM TV & BB, BT phone
Minbu is a name known to allMinbu is a name known to allMinbu is a name known to allMinbu is a name known to allMinbu is a name known to allMinbu is a name known to allMinbu is a name known to allMinbu is a name known to all

Too right. Raistlin you are a star.
Minbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 20:49   #55
Raistlin
Inactive

Cheers guys, thanks very much.

Not quite sorted yet but we'll get there
Old 08-03-2005, 00:41   #56
Minbu
Inactive

Services: VM TV & BB, BT phone
Minbu is a name known to allMinbu is a name known to allMinbu is a name known to allMinbu is a name known to allMinbu is a name known to allMinbu is a name known to allMinbu is a name known to allMinbu is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistlin
Not quite sorted yet but we'll get there
We don't doubt that.
Minbu is offline   Reply With Quote