Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 17-04-2011, 17:08   #2566
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Yes indeedy - let us know how it goes
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 17-04-2011, 17:39   #2567
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post

My happy thought is that I am at long last sat on the patio, in the sun, watching the hover flies and butterflies flitting about around the crab apple blossom and that, with luck, my blood results will be back to more reasonable levels when I am tested tomorrow.
Jo my thoughts are with you for a good results tomorrow, you truly deserve some good news!

...and Derek S hope you achieved all the goals you set yourself
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2011, 18:39   #2568
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

My happy thought :- retail therapy

http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/...rlrefer=search
Old 21-04-2011, 08:47   #2569
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
MMMmmm and it has arrived
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG00045-20110421-0839.jpg (111.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG00046-20110421-0839.jpg (133.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG00047-20110421-0840.jpg (151.5 KB, 4 views)
Old 21-04-2011, 09:24   #2570
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
MMMmmm and it has arrived
Nice one Dilli but won't it be a bit difficult to drink out of, or have you bought it purely as an ornament?
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2011, 10:32   #2571
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Just been down town to get me pills so not had time to try it yet. I suspect it'll be hard but ok out of the corners.

I will report back later on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
Nice one Dilli but won't it be a bit difficult to drink out of, or have you bought it purely as an ornament?

---------- Post added at 10:32 ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 ----------

Note to self...... Drink out of the corners when drinking out of a square cup
Old 21-04-2011, 11:13   #2572
Derek
Inactive

Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
Wishing good luck and a good finish to Derek S who is running in the London Marathon today..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
...and Derek S hope you achieved all the goals you set yourself
Quote:
Oh and I hope Derek is OK after doing the marathon, I guess he will have finished by now so my Good Luck wishes are a tad late. If it's been as warm down in London as it is up here in Manchester it will have been an uncomfortable run.
Many thanks. Sadly I didn't achieve the goal I set and wasn't finished at the time Jo posted. It seems the marathon distance is just too far for my knees to take

Still it was finished and now I am back to walking without a limp so there doesn't seem to be any lasting damage
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2011, 15:14   #2573
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
Many thanks. Sadly I didn't achieve the goal I set and wasn't finished at the time Jo posted. It seems the marathon distance is just too far for my knees to take

Still it was finished and now I am back to walking without a limp so there doesn't seem to be any lasting damage
Well done Derek, it's never worth causing yourself permanent injury so maybe Half Marathons from now on?

My Happy Thought is that I am back from hospital and feeling much better. It's surprising what a couple of bags of blood can do for a girl.
Old 21-04-2011, 15:16   #2574
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Quote:
Well done Derek, it's never worth causing yourself permanent injury so maybe Half Marathons from now on?

My Happy Thought is that I am back from hospital and feeling much better. It's surprising what a couple of bags of blood can do for a girl.
Excellent
Old 21-04-2011, 17:27   #2575
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

Quote:

. So so happy that your feeling much better again. Your all sorted now for Easter.
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2011, 17:37   #2576
joglynne
Born again teenager.

joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha222 View Post
. So so happy that your feeling much better again. Your all sorted now for Easter.
Thanks Sasha, now I can join in with the family Bank Holiday jollies and stay awake long enough so that I don't beat the youngsters to bed at nights ..... and my reputation with the youngsters is boosted once again as they have decided I am the family Vampire.
Old 21-04-2011, 17:40   #2577
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

So happy for you that your now ok so enjoy the hols
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2011, 18:05   #2578
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

Good
And there's still the choccie too to come then?
Old 21-04-2011, 19:21   #2579
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caff View Post

Good
And there's still the choccie too to come then?
Yup, got a nice Lindt Bunny lined up. There's nothing like biting into a nice bit of chocolate to to make you smile. Thought I hadn't better say bite a bunny.

LOL I feel so well, I know this euphoric feeling won't last much longer but it makes me realise why some people get hooked on drugs. Oh and I think my next forum name is going to be Dotty Plank as I have just been called one and truthfully I think the name fits.
Old 21-04-2011, 20:01   #2580
budwieser
cf.mega poster

budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star
budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Yup, got a nice Lindt Bunny lined up. There's nothing like biting into a nice bit of chocolate to to make you smile. Thought I hadn't better say bite a bunny.

LOL I feel so well, I know this euphoric feeling won't last much longer but it makes me realise why some people get hooked on drugs. Oh and I think my next forum name is going to be Dotty Plank as I have just been called one and truthfully I think the name fits.
So glad you`re feeling better Jo.
budwieser is offline   Reply With Quote