Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Super league

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport

Super league

Old 28-09-2012, 23:01   #211
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Super league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon UK View Post
That is all we got from him all night. Stonewall penalty in a kickable position in the last minute not given summed up his performance.
Leeds did to you tonight exactly what they did to us last year.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 28-09-2012, 23:07   #212
Down the Pub
Inactive

Services: Phone/TV/50meg
Down the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That is all we got from him all night. Stonewall penalty in a kickable position in the last minute not given summed up his performance.

not to mention the what 3 or 4 times he piggy backed you up the pitch with contentious decisions. what done you in was that your lot were garbage in the first half - of all games to have your worst half in, it had to be this.
Down the Pub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2012, 08:13   #213
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Well i would like to say that should we get to the final it will not be Wigan who play us.

I would like to give my commiserations to Denphone and Shadow Demon UK.
Old 29-09-2012, 20:36   #214
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Leeds did to you tonight exactly what they did to us last year.
Whats happening tonight dear chap.
Old 29-09-2012, 20:38   #215
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
I hate saints, but i kinda want them to win so Sirius can stop his gloating
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2012, 21:12   #216
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
We have won thats whats happening

Come on the Wolves

---------- Post added at 20:12 ---------- Previous post was at 20:10 ----------

Quote:
I hate saints, but i kinda want them to win so Sirius can stop his gloating
I am now in full gloat mode

Old 29-09-2012, 21:48   #217
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

Quote:

Ha! Well done, it was a great performance. Fingers crossed for next week
Old 29-09-2012, 22:05   #218
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Ha! Well done, it was a great performance. Fingers crossed for next week
A repeat of the Challenge cup result i hope

Old 30-09-2012, 08:55   #219
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
We have won thats whats happening

Come on the Wolves

---------- Post added at 20:12 ---------- Previous post was at 20:10 ----------

Well done dear chap.
Old 30-09-2012, 11:27   #220
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Well done dear chap.
Thank you kind Sir

---------- Post added at 10:27 ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 ----------

Well its hit the fan in the NRL Grand Final

Quote:
CANTERBURY prop James Graham today became part of rugby league infamy, accused of biting the ear of Melbourne superstar Billy Slater in a volatile NRL grand final at ANZ Stadium.

Old 30-09-2012, 18:28   #221
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

http://www1.skysports.com/rugby-leag...RL-Grand-Final

Quote:
England forward James Graham could be facing a two-month ban if he is found guilty of biting the ear of an opponent.

The former St Helens captain was put on report for his part in a fracas during Sunday's NRL Grand Final in which his Canterbury Bulldogs side lost 14-4 to the Melbourne Storm in front of an 82,976 crowd in Sydney.

Melbourne full-back Billy Slater complained to referee Tony Archer that his ear had been bitten and close-up television replays appeared to provide damning evidence against Graham, who will be anxiously awaiting the outcome of tomorrow's match review committee meeting.
Long long ban needed if proved, i have always felt that if you do drugs then you are banned for life from all sports, if you resort to biting, gouging or found to be trying to break bones it should be a very lengthy ban.

Old 02-10-2012, 13:37   #222
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Quote:
http://www1.skysports.com/rugby-leag...RL-Grand-Final

Long long ban needed if proved, i have always felt that if you do drugs then you are banned for life from all sports, if you resort to biting, gouging or found to be trying to break bones it should be a very lengthy ban.

I've just seen the video of this...it doesn't look good for Graham!
Old 02-10-2012, 17:14   #223
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
I've just seen the video of this...it doesn't look good for Graham!
Have to agree with you, it does look like he was having a right go at his ear.

Old 02-10-2012, 17:39   #224
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Have to agree with you, it does look like he was having a right go at his ear.
Only one word and that is shocking.
Old 02-10-2012, 17:43   #225
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

He has been named in the England squad...i suppose its innocent until proven guilty, but i think its a given it will be guilty.