Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Old 28-01-2013, 03:18   #1201
Jameseh

Re: WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

If Punk loses, I riot.

Spoiler: 
Advertisement
Old 29-01-2013, 11:54   #1202
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

For the first time in a LONG time, the last 5 minutes of Raw gave me a true HOLY ****!! moment - did not see that one coming! I imposed a "no spoilers for 24 hours" rule in this thread - which even applied to myself - and now I'm regretting it. I want tomorrow to hurry up and come so we can post about this!

WWE had been drifting for too long, the Rumble was ok other than the winner being pretty obvious and the Last Man Standing match, whilst having some pretty sick bump had a terrible ending, basically a repeat of the last one (Batista v Cena). Yes seeing The Rock's return was good but nothing really got me excited about the product - until now

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2013, 11:58   #1203
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
For the first time in a LONG time, the last 5 minutes of Raw gave me a true HOLY ****!! moment - did not see that one coming! I imposed a "no spoilers for 24 hours" rule in this thread - which even applied to myself - and now I'm regretting it. I want tomorrow to hurry up and come so we can post about this!)

Can't you use spoiler tags?
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2013, 12:26   #1204
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Yeah but the contents still show up in email alerts.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 29-01-2013, 12:41   #1205
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Yeah but the contents still show up in email alerts.
Aha! Good thinking.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2013, 16:26   #1206
Jameseh

Quote:
...nothing really got me excited about the product - until now
Really? Its inevitable that it will be him versus trips at WrestleMania then he's off into the sunset, again. Then twice in a lifetime for the title, it is looking pretty bleak IMO.
Old 29-01-2013, 17:24   #1207
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

I am so happy chris Jericho is bk hope he doesn't leave again
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2013, 18:11   #1208
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameseh View Post
Really? Its inevitable that it will be him versus trips at WrestleMania then he's off into the sunset, again. Then twice in a lifetime for the title, it is looking pretty bleak IMO.
Awesome idea! Instead of not posting spoilers for 24 hours let's just say things that virtually give away who it is to any casual WWE fan....

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 29-01-2013, 19:58   #1209
Jameseh

Considering the population of this thread is about 4 and the bloke who hasn't already posted has a Cena avatar, who is the CableForum 'casual WWE fan'?
Old 29-01-2013, 23:02   #1210
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Me. I dip in and out, and all I can say about the latest inductee to Hall of Fame is meh. They've done chuff all to deserve being inducted.

Rumours are that Madison Square Garden will be first building inducted and the celebrity inductee this year will be Donald Trump. Big meh to him.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 00:41   #1211
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Considering the population of this thread is about 4 and the bloke who hasn't already posted has a Cena avatar, who is the CableForum 'casual WWE fan'?
Old 30-01-2013, 02:36   #1212
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Me. I dip in and out, and all I can say about the latest inductee to Hall of Fame is meh. They've done chuff all to deserve being inducted.

Rumours are that Madison Square Garden will be first building inducted and the celebrity inductee this year will be Donald Trump. Big meh to him.
Why are they doing that for? The only people who should be alound in there are the people who step into that ring day and night and put there body's on the line. Like mankind he going in and he defo Deserves to be in
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 07:28   #1213
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Quote:
We get a lot of guest visitors too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe
Why are they doing that for? The only people who should be alound in there are the people who step into that ring day and night and put there body's on the line. Like mankind he going in and he defo Deserves to be in
I see what you're saying but it should also include 'defining moment' stars too. I disagree with about Trump going in (if true) but a good example would be Mike Tyson. His impact during the early Attitude Era played a major part in the Monday Night Wars.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 01-02-2013, 00:04   #1214
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

British NXT talent Gavin Reid (Stevie Starr) has been released.
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:16   #1215
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Gutted for him

Vote #AnyoneButTory