Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Nikita Season 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Nikita Season 4

Old 29-12-2013, 02:35   #1
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star
Unhappy Nikita Season 4

Well that's it, done & dusted. Just watched the series finale and whilst it answered most questions it seemed very hurried, they could have stretched it out for another couple of episodes.
Only 6 episodes in this last season, which is a shame as I quite liked it.

Spoiler: 

‘This is my choice’

Nikita, Alex, and Birkhoff are arrested while Michael and Sam arm themselves for a rescue mission. Locked away, Nikita is confronted by Amanda — who also found Birkhoff’s server.

Amanda taunts Nikita, saying she should’ve listened to her all those years ago as well as to Michael and Alex about choosing deception over brutality. Amanda waxes poetic about Nikita’s leadership and the team she cobbled together before revealing that she plans to leave Nikita to rot. She’ll also keep her scar as a reminder of every wound Nikita inflicted on her.

But Nikita takes her cue to break free of her shackles and shove a shocked Amanda into them. The door opens to reveal Birkhoff and Alex, who were in on the plan. As it turns out, The Group is still alive and locked away; Nikita never killed anyone to give into her darkness.

Elsewhere, Michael and Sam free the men and women who The Group doubled. As it turns out, Ryan’s deathbed revelation was that Chappell’s Marine commander was a double, so Nikita used that to bait Amanda with what she was looking for: the destroyer from all those years ago.

Nikita refuses to give into that darkness to deal with Amanda, instead leaving her to rot. “Welcome back to the basement, Helen,” Nikita tells her before the cell door slams shut. Chills.
The gift of freedom

The episode wraps up with Chappell telling Nikita that the CIA, FBI, and Interpol are currently rounding up the doubles. Team Nikita’s pardons have all been signed while Ryan’s sacrifice is honored with a star on the CIA’s memorial wall.

“Now Ryan has given us a gift,” Nikita says. “Freedom’s a scary thing, though. We’ve got no one to answer to but ourselves.”

Moving forward, Alex returns to her duties as a United Nations envoy with Sam as her bodyguard.

Birkhoff, at Sonya’s urging, is making the code to Shadownet public.

And Michael and Nikita have eloped. On a beach in Ecuador, Nikita sees a vision of Ryan, who nods and smiles at her — we’re in tears at this point — before deciding to take on another mission in lieu of a honeymoon. After all, Nikita isn’t the type to just sit on the beach.

http://www.hypable.com/2013/12/27/nikita-season-4-episode-6-recap/

alferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-12-2013, 14:46   #2
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Nikita Season 4

Yeah, no more Nikita

I think it's a shame they couldn't get Xander Berkeley for a flashback as Percy.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2013, 15:03   #3
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

I'll have to find the article but the ending isn't actually the one that the creator wanted. He only had 6 episodes though so he didn't feel like he could achieve what he wanted so he changed the ending. I know he actually wanted to get Xander Berkeley but didn't want it to seem forced as he couldn't find a place for it in the 6 episodes.

I'll say this though, considering how "rushed" the ending really was I gotta say that I enjoyed it. Now not to go off topic or anything but lets hope that the writers of W13 do a good job with their 6 episodes...
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2013, 15:05   #4
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Yeah, I think it was very well done considering they were only given six episodes

Good point about W13... that had better end well! Bloody Syfy...
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote