Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Old 26-02-2020, 11:38   #6316
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Puppy just destroyed my good specs really need to be more careful as he is into everything at the moment this is despite having 31 toys, one chewroot, 2 split antlers just really need to watch him as obviously he is teething atm.
Old 26-02-2020, 15:06   #6317
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Puppy just destroyed my good specs really need to be more careful as he is into everything at the moment this is despite having 31 toys, one chewroot, 2 split antlers just really need to watch him as obviously he is teething atm.
I bet you did not know how to laugh or cry
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2020, 19:41   #6318
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Children at protests.

It should be made illegal for parents to have or allow there kids to be at protests.

They have no idea why they are there only there parent Baised views.
Old 26-02-2020, 20:50   #6319
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Children at protests.

It should be made illegal for parents to have or allow there kids to be at protests.

Starting with that Greta kid.
Old 26-02-2020, 21:53   #6320
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
Starting with that Greta kid.
Why as one cannot ignore climate change unless you are one of these deniers who does not think it is happening..
Old 26-02-2020, 22:23   #6321
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Why as one cannot ignore climate change unless you are one of these deniers who does not think it is happening..
i'm one of those people who think it's not clever to miss school or entice others to do so.
we have many reputable climate scientists in the word and she aint one of them.
She's just a little girl that has been weaponised by bad parents and scruffy drum banging terrorists,who's sole aim is to disrupt everyone's life and cause mayhem.

i can see climate change is happening it's pretty hard to deny that it is.
Old 28-02-2020, 12:58   #6322
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
i'm one of those people who think it's not clever to miss school or entice others to do so.
we have many reputable climate scientists in the word and she aint one of them.
She's just a little girl that has been weaponised by bad parents and scruffy drum banging terrorists,who's sole aim is to disrupt everyone's life and cause mayhem.

i can see climate change is happening it's pretty hard to deny that it is.

Yes the climate is change.

But what these emergency idits can't grasp or chose to ignore is the fact the planet is 5 billionish years old and that we still know nothing about it.

Plus we've had several ice ages come and go, infact we are still on the tail end of one which means as such the temperature will continue to rise then drop back again.
Old 28-02-2020, 13:08   #6323
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:

But what these emergency idits can't grasp or chose to ignore is the fact the planet is 5 billionish years old and that we still know nothing about it.

Plus we've had several ice ages come and go, infact we are still on the tail end of one which means as such the temperature will continue to rise then drop back again.
The rate of change is very different to any natural cause. That's what climate change deniers don't understand/ choose to ignore.
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2020, 13:11   #6324
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:

The problem has never been climate change throughout the planets history but the rapid pace and consequences of current climate change which is having significant effects on the planet now.

Also climate change now is very much due to human activity.
Old 28-02-2020, 13:25   #6325
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Children at protests.

The kids sound more intelligent than a lot of adults to me, and they can spell....
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2020, 11:48   #6326
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Rude customers. I can just about take the no please or thank yous, but please PLEASE don't burp in my face without covering your mouth. I'm not ashamed to say that I laughed when he hurt his hand because he pulled instead of pushed the door.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2020, 14:13   #6327
Julian
Oh When The Saints!!

Julian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny star
Julian has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
The kids sound more intelligent than a lot of adults to me, and they can spell....
How do you know they can spell?
Old 29-02-2020, 14:17   #6328
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian View Post
Auto correct and spell checkers. Give them pen and paper, you'll soon see the difference.
Old 29-02-2020, 19:05   #6329
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
Auto correct and spell checkers. Give them pen and paper, you'll soon see the difference.

I think its a dig at me.

I used there instead of their.

Next time i'll use THEIYR'RE that might keep the gramma Nazi's happy.
Old 03-03-2020, 10:30   #6330
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Quote:
I think its a dig at me.

I used there instead of their.

Next time i'll use THEIYR'RE that might keep the gramma Nazi's happy.
And stick some of this ,.';,;.,,..in with it to keep em off your back