Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | I'm a Celebrity : 2010

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

I'm a Celebrity : 2010

Old 22-11-2010, 20:53   #61
MTJR
Inactive

MTJR is a jewel in the roughMTJR is a jewel in the roughMTJR is a jewel in the roughMTJR is a jewel in the roughMTJR is a jewel in the rough
Re: I'm a Celebrity : 2010

Some people have an ability to look "very ill" quite easily. It's a very easy state to get yourself in.

She's obviously perfected the "weak and feeble" look. Don't brush your hair, walk in very short steps and put a face on of abject misery. As long as she remains then I've no problem with her being voted to do every single trial going. Put her through the ringer. It's not really in my nature to be horrible to people but occasionally there are people who I think deserve it and she's one I think definitely does.

I love the theory that she had no idea what the programme was about. Like her agent just signed her up to it without any discussion or anything. What an absolute load of tosh. Even if she's never seen the programme it would have been made clear in no uncertain terms as to what was going to occur.

I do have some sympathy for Havers regarding the electric shock thing. That was just a step too far for me. It's OK making challenges and trials based around the jungle theme but, as far as I'm aware, electricity isn't one of the jungles greatest features.
MTJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-11-2010, 21:10   #62
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

They signed up to do everything and he should have done what was thrown at him as he knew what it was about as well. Does he get his full pay now for walking before he was voted out?

I want to see the others doing the trials. It's boring looking at her fake act all the time. What is the trial tonight and who was voted to do it?

---------- Post added at 21:10 ---------- Previous post was at 20:59 ----------

Gillian will be picked thats for certain and I bet Lembit as well
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 21:52   #63
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

*Mutes Tv while Gillian is having a fit infront of the camera*
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 22:02   #64
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFrankie View Post
*Mutes Tv while Gillian is having a fit infront of the camera*
LOL

& now she gets to do the challenge with Dom He'll tell the camp exactly how she is.

Doesnt she get it??? She is making a rod for her own back & it isnt even good TV.
alferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 22:25   #65
Sasha222
Inactive

I feel a faint job coming up again tomorrow night and Dom will be left to do the whole trial. He would be better of doing it on his own anyway without her or else they will call in the person that was the nearest to do the trial like last night. I cant understand why she's not gone home at this stage
Old 23-11-2010, 22:31   #66
Sasha222
Inactive

Good on Stacey for speaking her mind and saying what we are all thinking. Gillian Mc Keith should go now as she is a joke and if her phobia's are that bad she would have never had went in the jungle in the first place

---------- Post added at 22:31 ---------- Previous post was at 22:26 ----------

I'm just wondering how she will perfect the faint in the water or will she do the faint outside the tank? This should be interesting to say the least
Old 24-11-2010, 09:05   #67
MTJR
Inactive

MTJR is a jewel in the roughMTJR is a jewel in the roughMTJR is a jewel in the roughMTJR is a jewel in the roughMTJR is a jewel in the rough

Quite amazing!! Suddenly she's so much better at this trial thing! Especially as she's got a phobia about water! We must be getting near the point where they get voted off.

The only person she wants to talk to when she gets out is Katie Price! And this from a woman who supposedly hadn't seen or didn't know anything about the show. Seems her lies are starting to come back and haunt her.
MTJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 13:13   #68
Sasha222
Inactive

I was gobsamacked when she said she cant swim and she went under the water. Ya I never thought of that when she said about wanting to talk to her. Instead of going in there to boost her career she has done a hell of a lot of damage and how could anyone ever take her serious again. She would have been better of staying away and not doing the show.

---------- Post added at 13:13 ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 ----------

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz16ClnnV7Z

I'M A Celebrity bosses fear Gillian McKeith is cracking up - after the 51-year-old claimed she was pregnant.
Old 24-11-2010, 19:05   #69
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
revious post was at 12:12 ----------

I'M A Celebrity bosses fear Gillian McKeith is cracking up - after the 51-year-old claimed she was pregnant.
Aww come on, what is the next excuse? This woman has a phobia of phobias! If she went into the jungle to restart her career, she has failed miserably. Now she is gloating because she managed to complete a trail thanks to Dom's encouragement, even although she has a phobia of water (previously unmentioned to anyone prior to the show). Don't be surprised if she wins, just look how well Wager is doing in X Factor. Stop winging Gillian!
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 19:08   #70
Sasha222
Inactive

I'm just waiting with baited breath to see what she comes up with next. She better be the first one out when they start voting them out As for the wager bet he wins X Factor as well
Old 24-11-2010, 19:22   #71
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
I'm just waiting with baited breath to see what she comes up with next. She better be the first one out when they start voting them out As for the wager bet he wins X Factor as well
One thing is for sure defirish, if Gillian or Wager win, it will sound the death knell for either show. Possibly a good thing in many people's opinion, since the voting system is now very suspect.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 19:37   #72
Sasha222
Inactive

Ya looks like they are going down the pane just like big brother has gone
Old 24-11-2010, 20:09   #73
LSainsbury

Services: TV: Sky HD, Landline: BT, Mobile: Orange, Internet: Quite Slow!

Quote:

If you don't like it, watch something else?
Old 24-11-2010, 20:37   #74
Sasha222
Inactive

Where in my post did I say I dont like the programme?

---------- Post added at 20:35 ---------- Previous post was at 20:12 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSainsbury View Post
If you don't like it, watch something else?
What no answer? No didn't think so. Next time read what I post before you make a comment on it and look at exactly what I'm talking about.

---------- Post added at 20:37 ---------- Previous post was at 20:35 ----------

Oh and if I didn't like the show then I certaintly wouldn't be posting on the thread. I dont make a habit of going on threads on shows I dont like and slagging them of
Old 24-11-2010, 20:37   #75
LSainsbury

Services: TV: Sky HD, Landline: BT, Mobile: Orange, Internet: Quite Slow!

Quote:
Give me a chance to and I will - I was doing the washing up!

I read that as "Yay looks like they are going down the pane just like big brother has gone"

Talking it to mean you don't like the programme. Chill out.