Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | I'm a Celebrity : 2010

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

I'm a Celebrity : 2010

Old 14-11-2010, 12:50   #1
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Get me outs Here - returns

www.digitalspy.co.uk - Jedward go into the Jungle

Its been stated that those horrible twins, are to go into the jungle, l hope to god, there is a big croc without its mouth taped up and gobbles them up.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 14-11-2010, 13:00   #2
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
I'm a Celebrity : 2010

Starts 14th Nov on ITV1 @ 9:00pm
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 13:06   #3
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star
Re: Get me outs Here - returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
www.digitalspy.co.uk - Jedward go into the Jungle

Its been stated that those horrible twins, are to go into the jungle, l hope to god, there is a big croc without its mouth taped up and gobbles them up.
I second that
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 13:06   #4
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: I'm a Celebrity : 2010

Link to actual article.

Arty, please link to the article, not just the front page of the site (when you originally linked, the item was the headline, but it was relegated to a sub-heading soon after).
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 13:08   #5
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Hopefully someone will punch their heads in

Joke: I don't condone violence.
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 13:11   #6
Sasha222
Inactive

Now now Gary. Be good. Just let them into the water and loads of crocks swin around them and rescue them after a half an hour. That should do. They will want to leave after that
Old 14-11-2010, 17:46   #7
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

Haha, yeah Konnie Huq messed up on The Xtra Factor cause she said that Jedward were going in the jungle, haha, should be good, straight after the X Factor results as well
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 17:48   #8
Sasha222
Inactive

Guess who might lose there job letting that slip. Who is in the line up for tonight to go in?
Old 14-11-2010, 18:07   #9
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

I've just had a look at the next lot of celebs, and there are at least three I've never hear of. Question, how many cans of hairspray will Jedward have to take with them, and will that be classed as luxury items?
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 18:15   #10
Sasha222
Inactive

Stacey was in X factor. Gillian what ever her name is tells you what food you should eat that is healty for you. Paul Gasgoines' x wife and Liford Christie was a runner. Thats all I know. Cant believe that they are letting them into the jungle. It was bad enough when they were on the X Factor
Old 14-11-2010, 19:27   #11
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Good grief, is this pathetic excuse for a programme back again.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 19:30   #12
Sasha222
Inactive

Yep
Old 14-11-2010, 19:32   #13
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

They should take them to a remote island fitted out with fake cameras and never go back for them and leave prat and thick the so called hosts with them.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 00:58   #14
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

I won't be watching it this year, i'm only familiar with one person and thats Stacey.

I'm looking forward to The Family that starts on Tuesday
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 01:01   #15
Sasha222
Inactive

You could get to know them. Is there a family going in on Tuesday