Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Emmerdale

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Emmerdale

Old 03-02-2010, 20:23   #46
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week
Re: Emmerdale

i know how you feel though ,she's really getting to me now

any body notice it finally snowed in Emmerdale
Advertisement
Old 03-02-2010, 20:33   #47
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

Ya I spotted that last night. I suppose they were only showing the first scenes when the snow first started as they would have done a lot of filiming months in advance. As bad as Mark was as an actor I would have prefered if she had been shot than him. Or the two of them together
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 20:52   #48
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

heres a real maisie spoiler for tommorrow just for you Defirish ....honest

Spoiler: 
Maisie wakes up in a grotty bed-sit with a huge hangover and is utterly despondent when she finds that money's been left on her pillow. Meanwhile, Diane comforts a concerned Natasha when Maisie doesn't return home.

Returning to the village, Maisie heads straight to the pub for a drink. When she begins slurring her words, Bob and Marlon are reluctant to serve her but don't realise that she's serving herself.

As she downs gin, Bob tries to throw her out but she slaps Marlon. Refusing to leave, she rushes to the toilet in tears. Unable to bear her own reflection, she thuds her forehead against the mirror and smashes it.

Later, Katie turns up at the pub after hearing what a state Maisie's in. Katie's scared when she finds her collapsed in a heap on the floor, utterly distraught.
Old 03-02-2010, 21:06   #49
Sasha222
Inactive

Oh your so so good. Thanks so much. Your an and for that I went out and got you a couple of drinks. Here's a few guinness's for you all the way from Ireland
Old 03-02-2010, 21:09   #50
martyh

lovely
Old 03-02-2010, 21:13   #51
Sasha222
Inactive

Take your time drinking them. Your dont know what I had to go through to get them and carry the full glasses home and then send them to you. Hard work carrying full glasses of guiness all on my own. They should last you for a couple of weeks at least

---------- Post added at 21:13 ---------- Previous post was at 21:12 ----------

Now go forth and do the job of getting more spoilers
Old 03-02-2010, 21:23   #52
martyh

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
Take your time drinking them. Your dont know what I had to go through to get them and carry the full glasses home and then send them to you. Hard work carrying full glasses of guiness all on my own. They should last you for a couple of weeks at least

---------- Post added at 21:13 ---------- Previous post was at 21:12 ----------

Now go forth and do the job of getting more spoilers

okey dokey

---------- Post added at 21:23 ---------- Previous post was at 21:14 ----------

Spoiler: 

A hungover Maisie surfaces but she's dismissive when Nathan and Natasha suggest talking about last night. Meanwhile, Katie tells Ryan that he needs to open up about his feelings and her curiosity is satisfied when he claims that he's absolutely fine.

Later, Natasha thanks Ryan for calling Nathan but she's filled with dread when a police car pulls up outside. Natasha's frozen to the spot as the police reveal that they've recovered a body and they'd like her to go with them. Have the police found Mark?

Spoiler: 

When Natasha returns from taking a fragile Maisie to the retreat, Nathan makes it hard for her when Will asks questions as to Maisie's whereabouts. Ryan, meanwhile, is desperate to stop Katie discovering the truth about Maisie and kisses her, insisting that she needs to stop worrying about Maisie and focus on their relationship.

At Home Farm, Faye turns up asking after Maisie but Nathan hatefully scorns her and Natasha's forced to ask Nathan to leave.

Later, Nathan fumes as he watches Katie and Ryan together and asks Ryan for a quiet word. Enraged, Nathan warns Ryan that he's not getting a penny of Mark's money as he assumes that's what Ryan's sticking around for. Nathan coldly demands that Ryan stay away from his family.

there ya go ...and don't read em all at once
Old 03-02-2010, 21:28   #53
Sasha222
Inactive

I was to excited to read them one at a time so I read them at the same time with one eye on each. For getting all of them spoilers you can drink all the guinness's together as it must have been thirsty work looking for them. You done a very good job so I wont fire you after the first spoiler you gave
Old 03-02-2010, 21:32   #54
martyh

Quote:
I was to excited to read them one at a time so I read them at the same time with one eye on each. For getting all of them spoilers you can drink all the guinness's together as it must have been thirsty work looking for them. You done a very good job so I wont fire you after the first spoiler you gave

groovy i'll just stick a big straw in the enter button on me lappy then
Old 03-02-2010, 21:36   #55
Sasha222
Inactive

That should get you drunk fast. Let me know when you see the pink elephants and I will call for help for you

---------- Post added at 21:35 ---------- Previous post was at 21:34 ----------

I wish they would give Lizzie more scenes as I find her comical and she does a great double act with Ashleys' Dad. They are so funny together

---------- Post added at 21:36 ---------- Previous post was at 21:35 ----------

She should trip Masie up with her walking stick and that might shut her up for awhile
Old 03-02-2010, 21:38   #56
martyh

bo nother ..moops we words are all blurd
Old 03-02-2010, 21:41   #57
Sasha222
Inactive

Any pink elephants yet. Till you see them your doing ok
Old 03-02-2010, 21:48   #58
martyh

Quote:
Any pink elephants yet. Till you see them your doing ok
well these look a bit funky

Attached Images
File Type: png 350px-Not_Pink_Elephants.png (193.9 KB, 68 views)
Old 03-02-2010, 21:51   #59
Sasha222
Inactive

Im on my way to get help for you. You will be ok. You will be ok. Keep repeating that to yourself. Your in real trouble when you start seeing strips on them
Old 03-02-2010, 22:11   #60
martyh

that'll be these then
Attached Images
File Type: png 350px-Not_Pink_Elephants.png (192.8 KB, 24 views)