Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Eastenders

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

Eastenders

Old 28-12-2009, 16:10   #31
webcrawler2050
Inactive

Services: TiVo 110MB BB Phone Line
webcrawler2050 has reached the bronze age
webcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to webcrawler2050
Re: Eastenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
I watched it and you saw Phil going up the alley.
Peggy must have gone through the pub door to get the papers and she must have passed the daughter somewhere.
Ian must have gone through the door that the ex-copper saw left open. the laptop was upstairs.
the only follow through you didn't really see was Phil and Peggy. they were both heading for the pub.

Ian looked the most 'scared' so I'd say he didn't do it, but he saw who did it.
Peggy might have done it. they made it so that the head didn't need to be lifted to drop on him.

Actually I'm not even interested who did it. Eastenders is a load of rubbish!
Haha you sound pretty sucked in then for a minute and then actually realised what the heck you was doing * Gary gives head a shake* and then * wait wait what I am talking about* hahah Classixe
webcrawler2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 28-12-2009, 16:25   #32
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

LOL I used to watch it up until the characters were going over the same arguments every day. and then the whole story was about Max and Stacy. it just dragged on and on till I decided not to slash my wrists but to ignore the whole thing
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2009, 18:27   #33
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
LOL I used to watch it up until the characters were going over the same arguments every day. and then the whole story was about Max and Stacy. it just dragged on and on till I decided not to slash my wrists but to ignore the whole thing

then you joined CF for a change
Old 28-12-2009, 19:27   #34
webcrawler2050
Inactive

Services: TiVo 110MB BB Phone Line
webcrawler2050 has reached the bronze age
webcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to webcrawler2050

It's just a waste of time anywho
webcrawler2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2009, 20:13   #35
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

The ghost of Frank did it, in revenge for his daughter being thrown out of the QV.
Old 28-12-2009, 22:37   #36
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

I think it was Moes Pig...... where did that pig go?!
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 20:08   #37
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie07 View Post
I think it was Moes Pig...... where did that pig go?!

A clue.

She didn't serve a Turkey on Christmas day
Old 15-01-2010, 09:28   #38
haydnwalker
Inactive

Services: TV:Sky+, BB:DRL VDSL2 40/10 with Ask4, Phone:Mobile Only
haydnwalker has reached the bronze age
haydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze age

Just in case anyone was interested but couldn't be bothered to watch tonight...

The Queen Vic has been left to........
Spoiler: 
Roxy, along with the £3m assets Archie had stashed away.
haydnwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 10:19   #39
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydnwalker View Post
Just in case anyone was interested but couldn't be bothered to watch tonight...

The Queen Vic has been left to........
Spoiler: 
Roxy, along with the £3m assets Archie had stashed away.
Oh no
Spoiler: 
Janine
won't be happy one bit!, i heard
Spoiler: 
Roxy
sacks tracey!
Old 15-01-2010, 10:34   #40
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star

I read a few months ago that

Spoiler: 
Ronnie & Roxy would be the new landlords of the Queen Vic. As Peggy is leaving the show soon (is this true) then there would have been no reason to give her the Pub. I wonder what happens to Phil.

Can someone tell me :

1) How the hell did Archie end up with 3 million pounds worth of assets in his will

2) How is it that Ricky is now owner of the archers/Phil's boss (I have missed a couple of episodes)
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 10:48   #41
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaf_laandon_mo View Post

Spoiler: 
Ronnie & Roxy would be the new landlords of the Queen Vic. As Peggy is leaving the show soon (is this true) then there would have been no reason to give her the Pub. I wonder what happens to Phil.

Can someone tell me :

1) How the hell did Archie end up with 3 million pounds worth of assets in his will

2) How is it that Ricky is now owner of the archers/Phil's boss (I have missed a couple of episodes)
Not sure about the first one, Pat bought the Archers didn't she and gave Ricky the boss role lol, and yeah its true that Peggys leaving
Old 15-01-2010, 10:49   #42
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaf_laandon_mo View Post

Spoiler: 

Can someone tell me :

They've never revealed the source of Archie's income, but he was first introduced when Ronnie (IIRC) went down to his mansion somewhere on the South Coast. I always got the impression that his income wasn't entirely legit though..

Quote:
Ricky doesn't own it. Pat bought it from Phil.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 10:55   #43
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star

Thank's guys. I did find yesterdays episode a bit silly, with the chasing of the last page of the will around the square.
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 10:59   #44
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

I have a feeling Billy and that lawyer have a thing for each other :/
Old 15-01-2010, 21:36   #45
Pia
Inactive

Services: XL Phone XL BB V+ XL TV
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Pia

I recognised that lawyer from something else. It's bugging me now i'm gonna have to find out...

[edit] Think it's from an episode of My Family, cos i don't watch Casualty

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0064749/
Pia is offline   Reply With Quote