Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Old 31-05-2012, 16:49   #1531
babis3g
Inactive

Services: >100Mb<TV M+,TiVo 1T,V HD >Phone M
babis3g is a splendid one to beholdbabis3g is a splendid one to beholdbabis3g is a splendid one to beholdbabis3g is a splendid one to beholdbabis3g is a splendid one to beholdbabis3g is a splendid one to beholdbabis3g is a splendid one to beholdbabis3g is a splendid one to beholdbabis3g is a splendid one to behold
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Talk Talk adsl fast path loop attenuator 29db snr magrin 9db,speeds 12-13mb,pings around 17-20 ms (in use * line direct to exchange-no cabinet)

VM 100 not in use (getting more bad)

PS
thinkbroadband seems down for now or something happened to router at 4pm (replaced with new firmware 3.6.2) and got package loss with both connections

is VM having packet loss or the new firmware at router 2850n?? will not synchronise
babis3g is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 31-05-2012, 17:13   #1532
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze

Yeah, ThinkBroadband are having network problems, probably connected to LINX issues today, affects almost everyone who connects to TBB via public peering:

http://qasdfdsaq.com/ping/

https://www.linx.net/pubtools/traffi...html?stats=day

http://twitter.com/#!/LINX_Network
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2012, 17:19   #1533
jempalmer

Services: 500gb Tivo & V+. TV XL, 60MB BB, M Phone.

I couldn't access CF a few minutes ago. Reboot of PC and this?

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]
Old 31-05-2012, 17:26   #1534
babis3g
Inactive

Services: >100Mb<TV M+,TiVo 1T,V HD >Phone M
babis3g is a splendid one to beholdbabis3g is a splendid one to beholdbabis3g is a splendid one to beholdbabis3g is a splendid one to beholdbabis3g is a splendid one to beholdbabis3g is a splendid one to beholdbabis3g is a splendid one to beholdbabis3g is a splendid one to beholdbabis3g is a splendid one to behold

thanks and i was just about to email draytek about new firmware was released yesterday had problem
i guess will disable the monitors (not delete) for now because seems keep going on & affecting us
babis3g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2012, 18:32   #1535
jamonymo
Inactive

Services: 100mb virgin media tivo
jamonymo is an unknown quantity at this point

my fix date is 4th july

what hapond today with virgin as we all have big spikes that are identical at the same time
jamonymo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2012, 18:54   #1536
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze

Nothing to do with Virgin. Read my last post.
Old 31-05-2012, 19:39   #1537
Fawkes
Inactive

Services: VM: 120M Broadband, TV + Landline
Fawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond repute

Do I win a prize for the most red?

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]
Old 31-05-2012, 19:42   #1538
jamonymo
Inactive

Services: 100mb virgin media tivo
jamonymo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasdfdsaq View Post
nothing to do with virgin. Read my last post.
yes i have now read your post , virgin are of the hook for once
jamonymo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2012, 19:53   #1539
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamonymo View Post
yes i have now read your post , virgin are of the hook for once

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2012, 19:57   #1540
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawkes View Post
Do I win a prize for the most red?

I dunno, do you?

There is no prize for most red. But if there was:

Old 31-05-2012, 20:05   #1541
craigj2k12
cf.mega poster

craigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appeal
craigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appeal

I win

craigj2k12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2012, 20:08   #1542
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

Fail. Read the thread title.
Old 31-05-2012, 20:08   #1543
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post

It's getting a bit jittery there Sirius, is it because there is work going on at the moment, only I've noticed quite a few VM vans doing the rounds on the green cabs in the last few weeks, so I'm presuming some upgrade work is under way.
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2012, 20:13   #1544
philce
Inactive

Services: BB XL, TV XL TiVo, Phone M
philce is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post

Yep something definitely happened between 1600 and now?

philce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2012, 20:13   #1545
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabscars View Post
It's getting a bit jittery there Sirius, is it because there is work going on at the moment, only I've noticed quite a few VM vans doing the rounds on the green cabs in the last few weeks, so I'm presuming some upgrade work is under way.
That big hit tonight has nothing to do with VM

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/35...-post1532.html

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote