Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Rate the last movie you saw

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Film & Cinema

Rate the last movie you saw

Old 01-05-2016, 20:41   #4576
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Star Wars the Force Awakens 10/10

Wow l did not expect that....
Old 05-05-2016, 02:02   #4577
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Captain America: Civil War 7/10
Old 07-05-2016, 10:06   #4578
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Captain America: Civil War 7/10
why? I thought it was flipping fantastic. It was done so well. I thought it was great how they managed to keep the story focused around Captain America and how torn he was between he allegiance to his friend and the Avengers but at the same time involve all the other Avengers. I thought Spiderman and Ant Man was phenomenal and I properly laughed out loud. When I heard about Black Panther I thought they were just chucking another character in for the sake of it and £££ but I thought he was excellent as well and I am looking forward to the new movie now and am half mardy that I have to wait till 2018 for it. It wasn't perfect but I would give it 9.5/10. And god, I love Scarlett Johanson, she is such a tease.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 17:15   #4579
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Captain America Civil War 9/10

Just fantastic. Way better than Age of Ultron. Spider-Man was my highlight. CAn't wait for the new movie. Also Hottest Aunt May ever!
Old 07-05-2016, 18:06   #4580
Mick Fisher
Inactive

Services: Sky Unlimited FibrePro Sky Talk Sky+HD
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array

Deadpool 10/10
Mick Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 21:07   #4581
techguyone
Deus Vult

Services: VM M350 with Superhub4 (modem mode) > Anytime Chatter > No TV
techguyone has reached the bronze age
techguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to techguyone

Jungle Book (with the family) 10/10
techguyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 22:16   #4582
General Maximus
Ran Away

General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

The new one at the cinema or classic?
Old 07-05-2016, 22:27   #4583
techguyone
Deus Vult

techguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze age

The new one, it really is good.
Old 07-05-2016, 22:34   #4584
General Maximus
Ran Away

Yeah, it is the first film i have ever seen where all the animals look real. It was really well made and refreshing to watch because i havent seen the original since i was 10 and i couldnt remember any of the story at all.
Old 07-05-2016, 23:02   #4585
techguyone
Deus Vult

They did it just right, couple of songs, but not over the top, animals did look real, I could see children being completely taken in.
Old 08-05-2016, 12:21   #4586
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

The new Jungle Book is faithful to the original story, NOT the Disney soppy rubbish.

I mean if you read the original text to our fairy tales eve some adults would have nighmares.

Look at Cinderella, the glass slippers were actually FUR, it was a mistranslation, and at the end the ugly sisters cut of their toes to try and make the slippers fit.
Old 08-05-2016, 12:34   #4587
General Maximus
Ran Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
the ugly sisters cut of their toes to try and make the slippers fit.
I can see that going in a Disney movie
Old 08-05-2016, 16:04   #4588
techguyone
Deus Vult

The new Jungle Book is also made by.... Disney
Old 08-05-2016, 20:44   #4589
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by techguyone View Post
The new Jungle Book is also made by.... Disney
Yes and Disney are making live action versions of a lot of classics, Dumbo, Beauty and the Beast are two due out.
Old 08-05-2016, 20:58   #4590
techguyone
Deus Vult

Disney have got with it, now the tech has caught up with the vision, I suspect many more films will be pretty good.