Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Cable Forum Launches ntl Responsetek

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media News Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Cable Forum Launches ntl Responsetek

Old 21-06-2005, 07:29   #31
ikthius
Inactive

Services: anything for a new job
ikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronze
ikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronze
Re: Cable Forum Launches ntl Responsetek

My Main problem with the responsteck thing, is that it is not annonymous, it needs your name, email & account/phone number.

ik
ikthius is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 21-06-2005, 07:54   #32
Paul K
Inactive

Services: Sky HD + 16Mb ADSL BT Telephone
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikthius
My Main problem with the responsteck thing, is that it is not annonymous, it needs your name, email & account/phone number.

ik
How would they be able to follow up, get further information or resolve issues highlighted by the system otherwise?
Paul K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2005, 08:39   #33
Nemesis
Inactive

Services: Virgin stuff
Nemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny star
Nemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikthius

ik
This is so that they can get back toy you to resolve any issues. Surely this is a good thing
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2005, 11:34   #34
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars

You could have it optionally anonymous. For example, if you want a follow-up then you'd include your contact details, but otherwise, if you wanted to, you could choose to submit answers anonymously albeit in the knowledge that you would get no feedback and if the issue required following-up then this would not be possible.

Saying this, however, it would leave the system open to abuse, so maybe that's another reason why they didn't include this.

Just my 2¢
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2005, 13:55   #35
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth
Saying this, however, it would leave the system open to abuse, so maybe that's another reason why they didn't include this.
That's what I was thinking, if it was anonymous it would be childishly abused............
Old 21-06-2005, 14:25   #36
Jules
Inactive

Services: Don't have a clue any more.
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars

I filled it in and it didn't ask me for my details...maybe they are not interested in my views
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2005, 14:39   #37
Shaun
Inactive

Shaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny star
Shaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny star

Quote:
I applaud wholeheartedly the positive, and bold, steps that NTL are taking towards the improvement of their Customer (and other) Services.
I agree completely, just a shame this site and its owners have had to go through such a hard time to get to where we are. Shame on Ntl for that.

I think a big well done to the "team" for sticking with it. If I'd been through the stress Frank, Neil and the rest of the crew had over .com and community I'd have thrown the towel in then (well I did as I'm no longer a customer)!

Lets hope things continue to progress and Ntl really have changed their spots as this is real progress for Ntl customers.
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2005, 17:07   #38
zoombini
Inactive

Services: I no longer receive cable services, I blame the inept accounts dept for that.
zoombini has reached the bronze age
zoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze age

Ditto about the link to it, needs to go at the top of the forum too.
zoombini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2005, 18:56   #39
spike7451
Inactive

Services: Sky+/BT Home hub,phone & fusion mobile.
spike7451 has a reputation beyond reputespike7451 has a reputation beyond reputespike7451 has a reputation beyond reputespike7451 has a reputation beyond reputespike7451 has a reputation beyond reputespike7451 has a reputation beyond reputespike7451 has a reputation beyond reputespike7451 has a reputation beyond reputespike7451 has a reputation beyond reputespike7451 has a reputation beyond reputespike7451 has a reputation beyond reputespike7451 has a reputation beyond reputespike7451 has a reputation beyond repute

Can us Employees,both us NTL workers & our contractors also use it to send feedback about the c*** we get shovel fed every time NTL cocks up? AND we get the flak!!!....Also the complete waste of time we spend on hold to close a job down,about 25 minutes on average (my best so far is 55 minutes!!!)
Spike
spike7451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2005, 13:45   #40
Nemesis
Inactive

Services: Virgin stuff
Nemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny star
Nemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to Nemesis

Please remember that this tool exists .... use it to send both good and bad feedback to ntl.

This isn't just to be used when a problem is ongoing, but also to repost short term problems, feature requests, etc etc.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2005, 14:47   #41
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

***Update***

The responsetek tool facility has changed today, from now on if customers would like a reply to their comments that they have made, all the they need to do is supply the information needed on the last screen (See below). Please note that this information is sent directly to ntl.

Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 15:15   #42
simpsonsFAN
Inactive

simpsonsFAN is a jewel in the roughsimpsonsFAN is a jewel in the roughsimpsonsFAN is a jewel in the roughsimpsonsFAN is a jewel in the roughsimpsonsFAN is a jewel in the rough

I have Just seen this thread, and while I welcome this move towards relations with NTL, the title "cableforum launches ntl responseteck", is very misleading, no you dident launch it, this tool has been on the ntlworld site since at least October last year

-Chris
simpsonsFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 18:30   #43
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpsonsFAN
I have Just seen this thread, and while I welcome this move towards relations with NTL, the title "cableforum launches ntl responseteck", is very misleading, no you dident launch it, this tool has been on the ntlworld site since at least October last year

-Chris
Yes we did launch it on Cable Forum, "Cable Forum Launches ntl Responsetek" means that on Cable Forum, we launched the responsetek tool.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 20:26   #44
Neil
Inactive

Neil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze array
Neil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpsonsFAN

-Chris
Hi Chris-still ripping off OAPs?
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 20:42   #45
simpsonsFAN
Inactive

simpsonsFAN is a jewel in the roughsimpsonsFAN is a jewel in the roughsimpsonsFAN is a jewel in the roughsimpsonsFAN is a jewel in the roughsimpsonsFAN is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
Hi Chris-still ripping off OAPs?
No fraid not. But 10Mbps broadband would have been very usefull at the time though
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick
Yes we did launch it on Cable Forum
Mick, I suggest you visit the following two URLs:

(1) http://www.ntl.com/home/responsetek/ntlhome.asp

(2) http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://...ek/ntlhome.asp

Infact, just do a quick google search for "ntl responsetek" and then on verious forums, then look at the date on them, and then the date that you announced it
-Chris
simpsonsFAN is offline   Reply With Quote