Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Harmony

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Billing Issues
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Harmony

Old 12-08-2004, 18:17   #31
SMHarman
Inactive

Services: Cablevision
SMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronze
SMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronze
Re: Harmony

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnM
So does anyone have any new information regarding all of this?

Such as, when will we see changes in Glasgow, and will I suddenly have 3 bills?

Oh yes, and does e-billing work with harmony?
I can answer the second of these points.
You will still get as many bills as you currently do. This is because some people with 3 bills have 3 different payment methods, as such they have decided not to merge any billing, a new customer in an area where people traditionally got 3 bills will now get one, but existing customers will stay the same.
But as it is a firmwide application there will not be the problem of an overspill call centre picking up your call but being unable to see your account.
SMHarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-08-2004, 21:24   #32
Tucker
Inactive

Tucker is an unknown quantity at this point

Two or three bills eh, I don't get any and they charged me twice for 8 months for it, then cut me off
Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2004, 07:50   #33
bob_builder
Inactive

Services: ntl digital basepack ntl 1M broadband
bob_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_builder is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMHarman
I can answer the second of these points.
You will still get as many bills as you currently do. This is because some people with 3 bills have 3 different payment methods, as such they have decided not to merge any billing, a new customer in an area where people traditionally got 3 bills will now get one, but existing customers will stay the same.
But as it is a firmwide application there will not be the problem of an overspill call centre picking up your call but being unable to see your account.
I know NTL are not automatically merging accounts due to problems with different payment methods. However, would it be possible to request that NTL manually transfer one account (my telephone calls) onto another account (my TV and line rental) with my explicit instruction? Can somebody in customer service do this if I ring up and ask?
bob_builder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2006, 08:09   #34
King Of Fools
Inactive

Services: 2 for £22 (Broadband Size: M and Phone Size: M), Free TV Size: M and fries!
King Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful one

I am in a situation where I have two bills. One (which is paid by Direct Debit and is a fixed amount each month) covers the phone line rental, TV and Broadband rental. The other covers the phone calls and caller display (and varies each month). I pay the latter on the phone by credit card and have previously been told not to bother paying until it gets to £10 and have been doing this happily for the last 4 years.

However, I am now concerned about the new clause in the T&C:
http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/sh...ad.php?t=42457
Quote:
Originally Posted by NTL
I have made a late payment on my bill; will there be a charge for this?

If your bill remains unpaid in full when the subsequent bill is generated there will be a late payment fee of £10. These charges will become effective on 1st April 2006 and will appear as "Late Payment Fee" on your bill.
I am worried that if I continue paying my telephone bill once it gets to £10 I will be hit by this fee so I will start to pay every month.

It would be easier if I could merge my telephone bill onto my other bill and just pay everything by Direct Debit. It is possible to request this?
King Of Fools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2006, 08:59   #35
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M

The best thing to do in my oppinion anyway is to ring CS and

1. Ask about this charge and if it will affect you
2. If it will, enquire about getting all of your services billed by direct debit

P.S nice year and a half bump
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2006, 10:01   #36
King Of Fools
Inactive

Services: 2 for £22 (Broadband Size: M and Phone Size: M), Free TV Size: M and fries!
King Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeph
The best thing to do in my oppinion anyway is to ring CS and

1. Ask about this charge and if it will affect you
2. If it will, enquire about getting all of your services billed by direct debit

P.S nice year and a half bump
Thanks!
King Of Fools is offline   Reply With Quote