Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Boxing and MMA Roundup I

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport

Boxing and MMA Roundup I

Old 20-05-2018, 21:28   #1
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Boxing and MMA Roundup I

Rather than creating 10 threads for each individual piece, just a roundup. Everything else such as major events will still get individual threads. Any future events with existing threads such as Joshua vs Wilder will have news posted there. Rather than this being a weekly thing, it'll just be posted whenever there's a decent flurry of news and will be an individual thread each time to coincide with the idea of moving away from general mega threads.

Tyson Fury opponent named as cruiserweight Sefer Seferi. Pretty much a tune up. Similar to Haye in his return, can't blame Tyson and he's still got age on his side. Something Haye didn't have.

Amir Khan is likely to fight Adrien Broner in Vegas over Brook in the UK. Can't fault this either. Khan is still a name in the US and a win there would throw him right back into the Vegas 147 scene. Brook brought all of this onto himself. There's nobody worth a few bucks that wants to travel to Sheffield to bother with him.

Conor McGregor and Khabib is touted for September.

Adonis Stevenson drew with Badou Jack, this leaves a rematch with Bellew looking bleak as its likely we'll see an ordered rematch first.

The only logical opponent for Lomachenko now is Mikey Garcia.

Daniel Cormier vs Stipe Miocic is still set to go ahead, fingers crossed. Daniel Cormier aims to become the second fighter to hold two titles at once. (Conor McGregor being the first, Featherweight and Lightweight)
However, Light Heavyweight and Heavyweight would be a monumental achievement.

Dana White confirmed Brock Lesnar will make UFC return. CM Punk's second attempt is also still a go.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 20-05-2018 at 21:38.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 21-05-2018, 05:20   #2
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Boxing and MMA Roundup I

What were your thoughts on the Warrington vs Selby fight Adzii?.
Old 10-06-2018, 06:27   #3
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Utterly comical last night in the boxing as if l wanted to go see a clown l would go to the circus to see one as that type of fight makes the great sport of boxing nothing more then a complete shambles.
Old 10-06-2018, 09:55   #4
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Former WWE star CM Punk also lost at UFC 225. His second appearance and this time dominated by a fellow unknown. Punk got torn to shreds which signals the end of his disastrous UFC Career. 3 years of absolute nothingness. There's nothing to suggest he could ever be a serious talent at Bellator nevermind UFC.