Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Celebrity Big Brother : 2010

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Celebrity Big Brother : 2010
View Poll Results: Who Is Your Favorite So Far?
Stephen Baldwin 1 4.55%
Nicola T 4 18.18%
Alex Reid 3 13.64%
Stephanie Beacham 3 13.64%
Lady Sovereign 2 9.09%
Sisqo 1 4.55%
Dane Bowers 1 4.55%
Heidi Fleiss 1 4.55%
Jonas Altberg 1 4.55%
Katia Ivanova 0 0%
Vinnie Jone 5 22.73%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-01-2010, 18:07   #91
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Celebrity Big Brother : 2010

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-01-2010, 18:09   #92
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

That is so funny. Thanks for the laugh. Love it
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 18:09   #93
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moldova View Post
hahahaha
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 18:10   #94
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
That is so funny. Thanks for the laugh. Love it
This is the replacement for BB.
Old 03-01-2010, 18:12   #95
Sasha222
Inactive

Im a big bb fan but I love your sense of humor so keep them coming. I dont mind
Old 03-01-2010, 18:13   #96
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

hahahahaha

---------- Post added at 18:13 ---------- Previous post was at 18:13 ----------

Quote:
Yeah, Moldova is ok

We have a sense of humour on this forum
Old 03-01-2010, 18:13   #97
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
I aim to please, but I am rather proud of the Watching paint dry one myself.
Old 03-01-2010, 18:14   #98
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:
I aim to please, but I am rather proud of the Watching paint dry one myself.
That one could apply to many tv programmes TBH
Old 03-01-2010, 18:15   #99
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
That one could apply to many tv programmes TBH
It was rather specific which pleased me.
Old 03-01-2010, 18:16   #100
Sasha222
Inactive

Ya a lot of the programmes on the tv are so boring watching the grass grow or counting the leaves sonded more exciting.
Old 03-01-2010, 18:17   #101
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:
I know, but change the wording on the TV screen and it could cover alot of programmes
Old 03-01-2010, 18:17   #102
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:
We aim to please. We are peace loving people on this thread
Old 03-01-2010, 18:18   #103
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Ya a lot of the programmes on the tv are so boring watching the grass grow or counting the leaves sonded more exciting.
I remember some of the older BB shows when they used to leave the cameras running 24/7 and you would flick through the channels and they would have someone asleep under the duvet with a camera on them and people would actually sit watching in case they moved.
Old 03-01-2010, 18:20   #104
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:
We aim to please. We are peace loving people on this thread
indeed... unlike DigitalSpy!

---------- Post added at 18:20 ---------- Previous post was at 18:19 ----------

Quote:
I remember some of the older BB shows when they used to leave the cameras running 24/7 and you would flick through and they would have someone asleep under the duvet and people would actually sit watching in case they moved.
Good times!, but only during non sleeping moments! I think that was series 2... one of ther best
Old 03-01-2010, 18:22   #105
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Why are they squabbling over it, I would go over but pictures do not work over there.

---------- Post added at 18:22 ---------- Previous post was at 18:21 ----------

Quote:

---------- Post added at 18:20 ---------- Previous post was at 18:19 ----------

Good times!, but only during non sleeping moments! I think that was series 2... one of ther best
I bet you have all the boxed sets.