Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Celebrity Big Brother : 2010

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Celebrity Big Brother : 2010
View Poll Results: Who Is Your Favorite So Far?
Stephen Baldwin 1 4.55%
Nicola T 4 18.18%
Alex Reid 3 13.64%
Stephanie Beacham 3 13.64%
Lady Sovereign 2 9.09%
Sisqo 1 4.55%
Dane Bowers 1 4.55%
Heidi Fleiss 1 4.55%
Jonas Altberg 1 4.55%
Katia Ivanova 0 0%
Vinnie Jone 5 22.73%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-01-2010, 00:27   #76
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star
Re: Celebrity Big Brother : 2010

Oh Thanks it is. I had the op in Oct so im getting there. Ya it looks weird and lovely. I have my sky as well set up to tape every bit of it. Do you know how many hrs they are giving us of live feed during the day because mine says half an hour and that must be so wrong

---------- Post added at 00:23 ---------- Previous post was at 00:19 ----------

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbroth...-celeb-bb.html

Kerry Katona must be worse than him if hes allowed into the house and shes not. It might be good for him or car crash tv for him especially when the housemates will be drinking in the house. They cant not give the other housemates drink and then they might feel guilty drinking in front of him when hes on a recovery programme

---------- Post added at 00:25 ---------- Previous post was at 00:23 ----------

I heard rumors as well that Jedward were suppsoed to be going into the house later in the series. I really do hope they dont

---------- Post added at 00:27 ---------- Previous post was at 00:25 ----------

http://twitter.com/officialbblive You might be able to make sense of this cause I dont know anything about twitter. Are they saying that we will get 24hr live feed on twitter or someone given a run down on whats happening in the house
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-01-2010, 00:31   #77
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Looked at this site

http://uk-tv-guide.com/list/E4/3+January+2010

and it says 1 hour in the day, but 6 hours or so late at night, usually from 12 midnight-ish

I really hope Jedwood don't turn up!!!

---------- Post added at 00:31 ---------- Previous post was at 00:28 ----------

Quote:
You might be able to make sense of this cause I dont know anything about twitter. Are they saying that we will get 24hr live feed on twitter or someone given a run down on whats happening in the house
Just looked at that and it looks like a 24 hour commentry update service... so when it's not showing live, you can click on there and get live updates
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 00:38   #78
Sasha222
Inactive

Oh thanks for looking for the link. I dont know why Sky says its on for half and hour during the day but it might right itself once it starts. Did you have a look at the twitter to say what it says about the live feed

---------- Post added at 00:34 ---------- Previous post was at 00:33 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
Looked at this site

http://uk-tv-guide.com/list/E4/3+January+2010

and it says 1 hour in the day, but 6 hours or so late at night, usually from 12 midnight-ish

I really hope Jedwood don't turn up!!!

---------- Post added at 00:31 ---------- Previous post was at 00:28 ----------

Just looked at that and it looks like a 24 hour commentry update service... so when it's not showing live, you can click on there and get live updates
Ops sorry just only spotted the other half of your post

---------- Post added at 00:35 ---------- Previous post was at 00:34 ----------

I would have prefered if they had given us the live feed on tv I miss it so much

---------- Post added at 00:38 ---------- Previous post was at 00:35 ----------

http://alturl.com/wsr6 Have a look of this
Old 03-01-2010, 00:42   #79
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Yeah I miss the live feed
Old 03-01-2010, 00:57   #80
Sasha222
Inactive

I suppose we have to be grateful with what they give us and its better than nothing.

---------- Post added at 00:57 ---------- Previous post was at 00:49 ----------

Meet you back here tomorrow as im getting Lovely chatting to you. Nite nite :sle eping:
Old 03-01-2010, 12:32   #81
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

haha.. yeah speak later
Old 03-01-2010, 12:53   #82
Sasha222
Inactive

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-hours-go.html

Found the link. I dont know why they are putting the two of them in the house together if they are afraid of them bringing the argument from New Years Eve into the house with them. They should cancel either the two of them or one of them. Simple really
Old 03-01-2010, 13:29   #83
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-hours-go.html

Found the link. I dont know why they are putting the two of them in the house together if they are afraid of them bringing the argument from New Years Eve into the house with them. They should cancel either the two of them or one of them. Simple really
Yeah, unless they can sort their differences out before tonight?

Getting really excited now

At last something on TV to watch!

---------- Post added at 13:29 ---------- Previous post was at 13:27 ----------

I'm not a fan of Lady soveriegn, but I'm prepared to give her a chance
Old 03-01-2010, 14:00   #84
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post

Getting really excited now

At last something on TV to watch!

OH Dear.

Slowly backs away from thread

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 14:29   #85
Sasha222
Inactive

I cant wait for tonight. Its really exciting. I will be up all night watching. Thats if they are not bores and go to bed early

---------- Post added at 14:29 ---------- Previous post was at 14:14 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moldova View Post
OH Dear.

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]
You should join us in watching it. You will surprise yourself and enjoy the chatter here and bb. Remember last chance to see and you will be kicking yourself for not watching it Dont say I didn't warn you
Old 03-01-2010, 14:55   #86
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post

You should join us in watching it. You will surprise yourself and enjoy the chatter here and bb. Remember last chance to see and you will be kicking yourself for not watching it Dont say I didn't warn you
I am not missing it already with bated breath.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 15:00   #87
Sasha222
Inactive

We will convert you. Just keep telling yourself you like it and keep repeating it to yourself and in the end you will believe
Old 03-01-2010, 18:01   #88
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moldova View Post
OH Dear.

Cheeky

---------- Post added at 18:01 ---------- Previous post was at 17:59 ----------

I've been a fan since BB started...gonna miss it when it's gone!

Making the most of this years shows for sure!

3 hours to go!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-01-2010, 18:02   #89
Sasha222
Inactive

But funny. Three more hrs til the Launch
Old 03-01-2010, 18:04   #90
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

wahooo!