Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin Media & UKTV+ITV Channels

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Virgin Media & UKTV+ITV Channels

Old 22-07-2018, 00:08   #121
nodrogd
cf.mega poster

Services: Maxit + Movies/Sports HD (V6x2), BB350, Anytime Chatter. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG
nodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful one
Re: VM loses UKTV channels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Well 12:04am and the channels are still here .....
As soon as you turn your box to standby & then on again the EPG will refresh. You will then have the new channels in the old UKTV slots.
nodrogd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-07-2018, 00:09   #122
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze

changed now
Dave42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 00:10   #123
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post

Looks like they'll be taking the channels off air as programmes running after midnight finish and not bang on midnight.
Possibly haven't changed channel post midnight from Drama and still got it, says channel 18 when I press info. Maybe I just won't change channel
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 00:11   #124
Horizon
Media Watcher

Services: Sky, Cable & Freeview
Horizon has reached the bronze age
Horizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze age

The channels got moved into hidden positions from around 625 onwards.
Old 22-07-2018, 00:15   #125
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
just hoping both VM and UKTV will come to there senses and sort it out
Old 22-07-2018, 00:18   #126
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
Interesting that VM haven't removed them completely. Perhaps VM are hopeful that they may return.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 00:20   #127
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Interesting that VM haven't removed them completely. Perhaps VM are hopeful that they may return.
probably will just hope can be soon as possible
Old 22-07-2018, 00:24   #128
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Well, the UKTV channels have now disappeared. Funnily enough, the sky has not yet fallen in.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 00:29   #129
busboy125
Loving VM at the moment!

Services: VIP 350mb
busboy125 has a spectacular aura about thembusboy125 has a spectacular aura about thembusboy125 has a spectacular aura about thembusboy125 has a spectacular aura about them

What does seem weird is I can still setup series link for only fools and horses after searching through home, link sets for Sunday on Gold!! Also strange is I can still view taskmaster in my recently deleted in my shows on Dave.

I thought they would have restricted all of this.

Maybe there is still hope.
Old 22-07-2018, 00:29   #130
nodrogd
cf.mega poster

Services: Maxit + Movies/Sports HD (V6x2), BB350, Anytime Chatter. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG
nodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful one

Oh ! Thats weird

Just gone to Premier Sports & I'm getting the Irish channel EIR Sports 2 HD instead.
Old 22-07-2018, 00:32   #131
djmagnifique
cf.geek

Services: XL tv with 2x V6 boxes, M phone, 350Mb broadband
djmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodrogd View Post
Oh ! Thats weird

Just gone to Premier Sports & I'm getting the Irish channel EIR Sports 2 HD instead.
That is not Swedish Speedway like it says it should be.
djmagnifique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 00:34   #132
nodrogd
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmagnifique View Post
That is not Swedish Speedway like it says it should be.
Its not just the wrong sport its the wrong channel.

EIR Sports is the old Setanta sports. Looks like we are getting VM Ireland's feed by mistake.
Old 22-07-2018, 00:37   #133
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Oh ! Thats weird

Yes and I was looking forward to that Swedish speedway (not).
Never mind I can cheer myself with such classic programmes as Little House on the Prairie, or the Walton's on Paramount ! Or even Britains Top model, great quality replacement channels from VM ...

Think they might have a few complaints/cancellations tomorrow....
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 01:06   #134
mot12
cf.addict

Services: V.I.P
mot12 will become famous soon enoughmot12 will become famous soon enoughmot12 will become famous soon enough

The EPG is a frigging mess. Duplicate channels all over the shop. The total services thing now says 512 it's going up an up, they don't know what they're doing.

Just restarting see if that helps the duplicate channels thing, probably not.
mot12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 01:14   #135
Horizon
Media Watcher

Services: Sky, Cable & Freeview
Horizon has reached the bronze age
Horizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Its not just the wrong sport its the wrong channel.

EIR Sports is the old Setanta sports. Looks like we are getting VM Ireland's feed by mistake.
Me too.

---------- Post added at 01:09 ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mot12 View Post
The EPG is a frigging mess. Duplicate channels all over the shop. The total services thing now says 512 it's going up an up, they don't know what they're doing.

Just restarting see if that helps the duplicate channels thing, probably not.
The duplicates are deliberate to fill the vacant spaces. As for a organised EPG, I gave up on that one more than ten years ago now.

---------- Post added at 01:14 ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by busboy125 View Post
What does seem weird is I can still setup series link for only fools and horses after searching through home, link sets for Sunday on Gold!! Also strange is I can still view taskmaster in my recently deleted in my shows on Dave.

I thought they would have restricted all of this.

Maybe there is still hope.
VM have got to keep the UKTV channels in hidden status, so that all people's recordings are still viewable. If/when the channels are permanently removed in three months time, then all recordings of UKTV content will get deleted.